What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipmunk

Coach
I would like to see what Kelly can offer after spending the entire off/pre season as the coaches choice in the 7 and also see how he and Norman go. Up until now Kelly has just been thrust into either the 6 with Sandow half way through a mid season transfer or in the 7 last year mid-season when Sandow was sent to rehab.

Sandow has been given the same chance as the coaches first choice number 7 for the last two seasons and he has came up with absolutely nothing.

If Kelly starts the season in the 7 then fails we can at least say he was given his opportunity, which still wouldnt be as many as Sandow was given.

We will go no where with Sandow in the 7. We should either find him another role or F$%^ him off.

Last edited:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I'm driving up the coast and it's quite hard to drive and post on this forum. I'm doing my best.
Nearly had a head-on 5 minutes ago browsing a thread.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
And for an extra two points, where is the location of the pub and what is the name of Mel Gibson's youngest son?

Jason70

Juniors
So if Sandow isn't going to be part of coach's plan who is going to kick goals? I watched Justin Hunt kicking for Norths in the reserve grade comp and he's pretty ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.