What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xbox One

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Really enjoying and impressed with the X1 so far. It's so quiet, even while loading up games I can barely hear it. Everything has been smooth sailing, updates as well as games installed fine. Hated the idea of another kinect, but this one is very responsive.. Having a blast with Dead Rising 3, Forza 5 and FIFA 14, too.

Special K

Coach
My biggest problem with the xbox one is installing games. Punishment. Oh and it's really big.

Games look and play great though

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Why are you guys playing COD when the greatness of BF4 is available?

64 players online!

But seriously how many players per match on COD also whats online play like? Are the servers better on next gen?

Parra Pride

Coach
Why are you guys playing COD when the greatness of BF4 is available?

64 players online!

But seriously how many players per match on COD also whats online play like? Are the servers better on next gen?

Ghosts is still 6 v 6. I played it at a mates place today, the maps look really big, but they didn't seem overly big, it was fairly easy to find people in full lobbies. There was no lag anywhere either, which was nice.

Special K

Coach
What is everyones gamertag? I normally play COD but I bought Battlefield this time around. Did I mess that one up this year?

I've got nba 2k, fifa, BF4, forza and AC. Assassin creed is amazing, I can't believe I have never played one of these games before.

***MH***

Bench
Picked up XBone last week with Forza5 and Fifa14.
GamerTag is duewY69

I'm very impressed with the look and the feel of the XBone. Solid release by M$.

Monk

Referee
Been playing the shiz out of Peggle 2. Hard not to get a Xboner from that game.