What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zabeel

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sad news, the mighty Zabeel is my favourite sire of all time. I even own a share in a Zabeel filly who is now 2. I hope he can get a couple more group 1 winners to match his dad Sir Tristram.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Mouawad was pure brilliance, a legend in the making,had the Doncaster Hcp in the bag before getting a injury,Sad about all those fertility problems,could have bred a Wazn

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I am mate :(, and Mouawad was a machine Cooksley who rode his brother as well rated him a better horse. Shame about his fertility problems.

That's a big call from Mr Cooksley,Occy's versatility was amazing,almost won a Golden Slipper at 2 over 1200m and then ends up running 2400m with ease as an older horse,Occy would have been able to run 3200m as well

1200m - 3200m = Damn fine horse

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Cooksley slaughtered it..got caught in a pocket behind a tiring leader & went to the line under a half nelson..one of the biggest beaten morals of all time..

f**king King Ivor won the race..Mouwad could beat it on 3 legs..

The punt is a cruel mistress..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That's a big call from Mr Cooksley,Occy's versatility was amazing,almost won a Golden Slipper at 2 over 1200m and then ends up running 2400m with ease as an older horse,Occy would have been able to run 3200m as well

1200m - 3200m = Damn fine horse
Yeah shame he only had about 8 starts, pretty sure he was the more talented of the two and could have been better if injury hadn't of struck. But the Big O had the heart of a lion. Zabeel had the knack of producing out and out champions.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Occy was good, but i always thought Might & Power was a slightly better racehorse..

That Caulfield Cup win was ridiculous..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cooksley slaughtered it..got caught in a pocket behind a tiring leader & went to the line under a half nelson..one of the biggest beaten morals of all time..

Remember the race well, my dad missed out that day as well and blew up deluxe. Still remember his blow up it was quality :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Occy was good, but i always thought Might & Power was a slightly better racehorse..

That Caulfield Cup win was ridiculous..
Yep, his best son IMO. Shame we didn't get to see Vengeance of Rain race here, arguably his best horse but was sold as a two year old.

Flapper

First Grade
The missus was lucky enough to meet Zabeel, her parents know Sir Patrick Hogan and Cambridge Stud is a few streets away from her old house. There was whispers that I mightve got the chance last time I was over in NZ but it never eventuated :-(

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Runners/winners

Reset 39.5%
Savabeel 42.5%

Go Zabeel,his two sons have two of the best Runners/Winners in the general sires list

WaznTheGreat

Referee

:lol:True

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Yep, his best son IMO. Shame we didn't get to see Vengeance of Rain race here, arguably his best horse but was sold as a two year old.

I backed him as a 2yo (Subscibe) & he flew home to win from a hopeless position to win, & i knew Loyd had a good one on his hands..

I was stunned when he sold it to Honkers..

The missus was lucky enough to meet Zabeel, her parents know Sir Patrick Hogan and Cambridge Stud is a few streets away from her old house. There was whispers that I mightve got the chance last time I was over in NZ but it never eventuated :-(

I'm jealous.

Runners/winners

Reset 39.5%
Savabeel 42.5%

Go Zabeel,his two sons have two of the best Runners/Winners in the general sires list

What about Lonhro??

Latest posts