What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas

Loudstrat

Coach
Heretic.

1489073_10202820243405945_1164843529_n.jpg
You got the Gunners new Christmas album?

DeeJ

Bench
In the spirit of NRL stars Sonny Bill and Blake Ferguson I wish you all a remorseful Ramadan and death to the west.

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
Merry Xmas to all except Roosters fans

You reserved super special wish we were you Christmas wishes to us awwww, that's so sweet

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forums aqnd the World of Rugby League in general - and I mean everyone, even our fantastic friends at South Sydney. Actually, especially our friends at South Sydney. Without you, life would be far less Merry

Lambretta

First Grade
In the spirit of NRL stars Sonny Bill and Blake Ferguson I wish you all a remorseful Ramadan and death to the west.

Ramadan is not about remorse, unless of course you regret the money you give to charity during the month or the pies you had to give up at lunchtime - plus it was in July this year

Yom Kippur is the day of atonement (making up for all the shit you regret) for the Jews - but as they are generally crap at sport there aren't any playing NRL.

de$$ie

Juniors
Ramadan is not about remorse, unless of course you regret the money you give to charity during the month or the pies you had to give up at lunchtime - plus it was in July this year

Yom Kippur is the day of atonement (making up for all the shit you regret) for the Jews - but as they are generally crap at sport there aren't any playing NRL.

too busy running the world, entertainment is for the goyim.