What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Football Club AGM ???

Has anyone received notification about the Football Club AGM? Normally it is held in the first week of December, but I haven't seen anything about it.

Did it happen?

I believe most organisations have 3 or so months from the end of their financial year to have the AGM, and I believe the FC club's Financial years ends at the end of September.

Has anyone received notification about the Football Club AGM? Normally it is held in the first week of December, but I haven't seen anything about it.

Did it happen?

I believe most organisations have 3 or so months from the end of their financial year to have the AGM, and I believe the FC club's Financial years ends at the end of September.

Not a member, so wouldn't have received notification, but if NSW is like most states, and if Footy Club is just a registered body corporate/association.....they'd have 6 months to hold the AGM.....and if they still didn't make that deadline it would usually take the Registrar General 2 years to notice. Just my experience anyway.

I have received some external information.
The meeting has been postponed, due to some issues that I won't go into here as I have no confirmation.

As was stated the club will have 6 months from the end of its financial year, Which from my memory is September 30, other are saying to me October 31.

Either way that takes us to a Feb or March timeline for the meeting to take place.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I thought the little cheesy canapés that they served were fantastic. Can't remember what anyone said though. Something about being 'in'.

What, more Mediterranean Descendant shit. What's happening in Oz, mini snag rolls surely - were the go.:cool:

magpie4ever

First Grade
I was going to let that slide, but now that you've mentioned it once again. Do you find it funny mocking my medical condition?

I was more concerned and happy that you found your dad that you claimed you never knew a few months ago. :?

PS: Just don't wear the budgie smugglers down at South Maroubra beach and you should be fine.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This post is offensive. My parents are Mediterranean Descendants.

I found it offensive because my idiot brother choked on a mini snag roll and we lost access to his disability benefit payments.

This magpie merkin needs to think before he posts. I am f**king livid.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I found it offensive because my idiot brother choked on a mini snag roll and we lost access to his disability benefit payments.

This magpie merkin needs to think before he posts. I am f**king livid.

Hey, hey, c'mon you swamp rat; don't trivalise your brother's accident. Lucky it was a only a mini snag roll and not a liver canapes; sorry, you said livid. My mistake.

Latest posts