What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT NYE TV coverage

webShark

Why was it virtually non existent? Only on ABC. Surely not PC related. Fireworks are bad for you. Any ideas. You lot usually have something.

No fireworks at Cronulla too?

Generalzod

Immortal
I think the the Sutherland Shire puts on a better Australia day celebrations, Well the rockdale council put on a better New Years fire works, Just sitting on the beach at Kurnell beer in hand watching them go up in smoke.

Quigs

Immortal
Someone let off a cracker or two outside the Pine Beach Hotel Emu Park last night. I think the fireworks went for a total time of maybe 58 seconds.

But hey, its the thought that counts.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOUSE ARSEOLES BY THE WAY..

Southern Shark

Juniors
It was a welcome break from channel celebrity talking non stop about what label they are wearing. Although Adam Hills should have hosted it as he is shire bred and funny. Good to see the ABC get a shot at it. Give them the NRL and we might have equality.

King Tigerman

Juniors
It was a welcome break from channel celebrity talking non stop about what label they are wearing. Although Adam Hills should have hosted it as he is shire bred and funny. Good to see the ABC get a shot at it. Give them the NRL and we might have equality.

give the rights to the abc the league will go broke

cleary89

Coach
went on the tele website for the first time in my life today and they were smashing it and so were the people commenting. pretty funny.