What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knight Russell Packer jailed for two years

---art_dugan1_20130314124602940650-620x349.jpg

Glad it's just not our players. ;-)

But Fergo has found Allah now, so that's OK.

Packy

Bench
didn't know it was this bad. See ya Packer. You're clearly a f**king stupid merkin and deserve it.

Diesel

Referee
It's about time a judge came down hard on stuff like this.

He was a bad attitude at the Warriors, let's hope the stint inside changes him for the better

shiznit

Coach
I wonder if he will actually do 2 years...

The response I've seen over twitter suggests his sentence was ALOT tougher than usual...

You would think he would appeal the sentence... Especially considering he pled guilty...

Not that I'm saying he should do less... IMO he's very lucky to get 2 years.

aqua_duck

Coach
I wonder if he will actually do 2 years...

The response I've seen over twitter suggests his sentence was ALOT tougher than usual...

You would think he would appeal the sentence... Especially considering he pled guilty...

Not that I'm saying he should do less... IMO he's very lucky to get 2 years.

Definitely deserves what he got but compared to all the other sentences it's about as harsh as you can go. Most blokes are given 6 or 7 last chances for assaulting people

ek999

First Grade
Stomping on a guys head whilst he is lying on the ground motionless. Deserves more than what he got the merkin

Raider_69

Post Whore
#FreeFudgePacker

I expect to see him signed by the Raiders as soon as he's out of jail. Signing other club's disgraced cast-offs seems to be the only way Canberra can recruit anybody these days.

that is some seriously shit banter, right there. :lol:

Plumplechook

Juniors
After punching a guy unconcious he stomps on his head. The guy is a f*king animal. Two years is not enough - throw the key away.

gUt

Coach
Your a band wagon jumper arent you ? Have you ever played a game of footy ? Ive spewed , pissed and accidentally shat myself on the footy field before. Your from that PC crowd who are just ruining the whole f**king world. A guy took a piss and you want to crucify him ? Give me a break. Crawl back under your rock.

Where's your bandwagon now you stupid merkin?

bluey

Bench
It is most definitely more harsh than normal ,But considering all of the king hits and alcohol fueled violence of late this sort of sentences should become the norm.
I know of a young fellow who went out with his sister ffs and a group were trying to bonk her so he just told them to cool it in a club, the lads go thrown out and waited for him and his sister to leave and beat the crap out of him in front of his sister.
Two of them were charged and got off with a bond each , we are all sick of these sort of leniency.Disgusting

Wizardman

First Grade
It is most definitely more harsh than normal ,But considering all of the king hits and alcohol fueled violence of late this sort of sentences should become the norm.
I know of a young fellow who went out with his sister ffs and a group were trying to bonk her so he just told them to cool it in a club, the lads go thrown out and waited for him and his sister to leave and beat the crap out of him in front of his sister.
Two of them were charged and got off with a bond each , we are all sick of these sort of leniency.Disgusting

I agree with every word of your post. The wider community would agree as well.

Wizardman

First Grade
I have been a victim of pub violence. I refereed a game of pool in a pool competition and this drunken idiot did not like my decisions. When I was not looking, he king-hit me. This guy just paid me a few hundred dollars and that was it. Fortunately, physical damage was very minimal...but any asshole who does this without provocation should spend some time in jail.

Latest posts