What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Playoffs Week 2

Raider_69

Post Whore
You believe everything you read in the media raider? De Angelo hall pretty much what he said contradicted everything what the media is telling us, and he is definitely been known to speak his mind.

actions speak louder than words and the organisations actions definitely lead me to believe RG3 wields a considerable amount of power for a 2nd year QB who's still yet to prove anything in the NFL.

where these is smoke, usually there is some fire

Raider_69

Post Whore
And raider, I would've chosen hue personally, I really believe this guy can be a great NFL coach

I think Lovie was the best guy out there, think he was a great hire for the Bucs... for the skins, given Lovie and O'Brian were off the table, id have probably gone with someone innovative from the college system in hopes of unlocking the magic of RG3

old mate Gruden is going to come in and try and turn him into a true WCO pocket QB... it will be Andy Reid - Mike Vick MkII and he'll be sacked within 3 years

The_Team_Won

Juniors
Sunday

New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks

Indinapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots

Monday

San Francisco 49ers vs. Carolina Panthers

San Diego Charger vs. Denver Broncos

Tom155

Coach
players already scuffling on the field before the game of course Sherman was involved

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer
First Jimmy Graham and Bruce Irvin had to be separated and we're about to show Sherman/Thomas and Graham having to be separated

aqua_duck

Coach
players already scuffling on the field before the game of course Sherman was involved

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer
First Jimmy Graham and Bruce Irvin had to be separated and we're about to show Sherman/Thomas and Graham having to be separated

Jimmy Graham would eat Sherman alive

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hawks get a turn over by forcing Ingram fumble, and then punch it in with a TD to Lynch

13-0... NO need to get on the board, if this gets to 20 or 23-0 its game over

abpanther

Staff member
Saints are done already, Brees looks terrible, overthrowing receivers and missing wide open throws

abpanther

Staff member
Man that holding call was huge for the Saints

Definitely need some points on this drive

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bobby Wagner is seriously the most under-rated MLB in the game
the guy makes so many smart football plays

the tackle on sproles busting up the screen earlier in the game was awesome, now he knocks down Brees ball on 4th and 3. Hawks take over on downs