What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Playoffs Week 2

Raider_69

Post Whore
I dont know guys... is there a bounty on Harvin?!
They are absolutely giving it too him every chance they get.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i hate watching seahawks games... it haunts me

the eagles moved up years ago into the 13th spot, with a glaring need at Safety. EVERYONE thought it was for Thomas, it should have been for Thomas... it was Brandon Graham instead... it haunts me. Why the f**k did we pass on Earl Thomas?!!
ugh.. nightmares every time i watch him.

f**k me that's not a holding call given what I've seen the Hawks get away with

Laying it on early eh Harbaugh?

abpanther

Staff member
Saints looked alright when they were running the ball, but once Seattle took the lead and forced the Saints to throw they've been terrible, Brees looks really bad today

abpanther

Staff member
Laying it on early eh Harbaugh?

Um, have you watched many Seahawks games? Yeah that D is elite, but the secondary gets away with a ton of grabbing and holding, very similar to what that hold was called for.

Many more people than Harbaugh have pointed that out

BTW, Saints have scored 7 points in 6 quarters of football in Seattle this season

Lambretta

First Grade
Jimmy Graham has been a non event today

Lynch running the ball well and dominating on the ground

Why did the Saints use up all their timeouts on defence well in advance of the end of the half? Strange game management.

Big Mick

Referee
Brees 0-5 and only throws 150 yards when it rains according to NFL Network pre-game show.

Was shocking when pissing down in first half...but better in second half

Tom155

Coach
i hate watching seahawks games... it haunts me

the eagles moved up years ago into the 13th spot, with a glaring need at Safety. EVERYONE thought it was for Thomas, it should have been for Thomas... it was Brandon Graham instead... it haunts me. Why the f**k did we pass on Earl Thomas?!!
ugh.. nightmares every time i watch him.

haha that was Denver's 1st rounder originially but mcdaniels traded it for a 2nd round pick and picked a 5 ft 8 CB who is now out of the league #-o lasted 1 year with the broncos

Raider_69

Post Whore
big series here on the goal line for the saints...

Punched in for a TD
gotta go for 2 here, and they do