What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Playoffs Week 2

beave

Coach
Colston, genius. Step out and let someone else throw it who actually knows how to throw it ffs.

Lynch, amazing. Matt Bowen like speed and elusiveness, Paul Gallen like strength.

I don't think either carolina or the 9ers can go to that stadium and beat that team and the crowd.

You could say, it's like they got
•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

12 men on the field.........

Last edited:

aqua_duck

Coach
I doubt that very much
Sherman is a big unit, and a nasty merkin too boot,... i got Sherman in any physical fight between the two

Lol Sherman got man handled by Steve Smith, Graham has 4 inches and 32kg on Sherman I know who I'd back

Big Mick

Referee
f**k the Pat's get away with so much holding and get so many calls.

That PI call against Butler which led to latest Pat's TD was BS.

Big Mick

Referee
Luck is just ridiculous.

Whoever said they'd take RG3 over him is a f**king idiot. My God.....unbelievable throw.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Pats just get away with a DB judo throwing an Indy receiver down on his break. That's f**king criminal

Big Mick

Referee
Griff Whalen deadset bodyslammed and no PI called...yet the BS call goes in favour of the Pats before. f**king give them a chance you zebra cheats.

Big Mick

Referee
Can you imagine if Luck was the QB for a team like the Bengals? With their young weapons & their defense?

It wouldn't be fair....my God.

Raider_69

Post Whore
What about the late hit on Luck?
You just know if that was Brady or Manning, flags would fly in from NFL HQ via private jet

Indy only one score down with a qtr to play... game on.

Big Mick

Referee
Raider...Zebra's are not going to allow the NFL to miss out on a Brady vs Manning Conference Title game.

Big Mick

Referee
Pat's get away with tripping Luck as he was escaping the pocket on 2nd down.

f**king garbage. Add it to the list.

Latest posts