What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Playoffs Week 2

aqua_duck

Coach
Luck can certainly throw an interception or two

No run game, sub standard O Line and sub standard receivers, and a rubbish defence, dude has to go for it more than most QBs and interceptions are going to be inevitable.
The Colts run D is so bad I reckon I could score a TD or 2

Raider_69

Post Whore
pats are two first downs away from taking enough time off the clock to kill this game. 3rd and short coming up here

Tommy Smith

Referee
6 INTs in two play-off games for the anointed one.

I know he's surrounded by an average team, but hey, the only reason they're in the play-offs is because they're also in the worst division perhaps of all-time.

I do rate Luck highly. But the endless praising of him can get a bit much at times.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yeah, not going for it in that spot was literally waving the white flag

theres the mathis strip sack that's been coming all game

Tommy Smith

Referee
"I don't put that INT on Andrew Luck ... and I don't put that one on Luck either".

Yep, because he's the almighty faultless one who can do no wrong.

Throws an INT: not his fault! Throws a TD, he's God!

Raider_69

Post Whore
He's not wrong Tommy,

the first one came off the hands of the receiver, cant put that on him... im less convinced on the last one, unless we know what was called and what route was supposed to be run, you dont know who is to blame

shiznit

Coach
It's amazing what the patriots have done this season...

Pats hate aside... With the injuries they have to the D and the fact that Brady lost Welker, Hernandez and pretty much Gronk.

Then there's the guys like Amendola who have been in sporadically...

Would it be too much to say Brady himself has dragged them through to the conference finals?

I can't see them holding the Broncos... But my god if they could some how go all the way... It would be Brady's finest moment wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
shocked, they game planned to run the ball and did it very well, Brady didn't really need to get into 2nd gear as the run played teh conditions beautifully.

Trent R is a bust, said it months ago and wil say it now, he has no vision

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It's amazing what the patriots have done this season...

Pats hate aside... With the injuries they have to the D and the fact that Brady lost Welker, Hernandez and pretty much Gronk.

Would it be too much to say Brady has dragged them through to the condense finals?

I can't see them holding the Broncos... But my god if they could some how go all the way... It would be Bradya finest moment wouldn't it?

that side without Brady wins 3-4 games only - it is very average apart from a sprinkling of decent players.

I do not think the Pats wil get to the superbowl, there is just no way.