What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Playoffs Week 2

Eddie Lab

Juniors
so keen for tomorrow :) happy the panthers are going into the game with the underdog status.

win or lose I hope Cam goes off and shuts up his doubters. I know he isn't perfect and has an over throw issue but he gets put down a lot more then he deserves.

Lambretta

First Grade
New England make me want to puke my f**king ring up - I f**king hate them. Brady is something else and it pisses me off no end. Oh if only my crappy team had a QB with such talent. Git. :lol:

If the Broncos stumble tomorrow against the Bolts then New England will be in the Super Bowl. f**k.

kurt faulk

Coach

I guarantee you 100%, if janorus Jenkins pulled the same shit the seadderall dbs do every play he would get flagged every single play. Every single play. Sometimes the nfl makes me sick.

Then I had to see the zebras hold the Patriots hands throughout the next game to ensure an easy victory for them. It's like I'm watching pro wrestling where the referee can't see blatant fouling from the bad guy yet picks up everything the good guy does. It's uncanny. Goodell must have made all the officials watch wwe throughout the off season to see how it works.

shiznit

Coach
New England make me want to puke my f**king ring up - I f**king hate them. Brady is something else and it pisses me off no end. Oh if only my crappy team had a QB with such talent. Git. :lol:

If the Broncos stumble tomorrow against the Bolts then New England will be in the Super Bowl. f**k.

That's what I love about Brady... He was drafted in the 6th round, 199th overall...

He's the example out there that the draft experts like Mel Kiper and Todd McShay aren't the be all and end all of the NFL.

At the end of the day football is won on the field... Not in a combine with a measuring stick and stop watch.

Russell Wilson is the same...

They give you hope when your crappy team takes a chance on a kid in the later rounds...

Jono078

Referee
It's amazing what the patriots have done this season...

Pats hate aside... With the injuries they have to the D and the fact that Brady lost Welker, Hernandez and pretty much Gronk.

Then there's the guys like Amendola who have been in sporadically...

Would it be too much to say Brady himself has dragged them through to the conference finals?

I can't see them holding the Broncos... But my god if they could some how go all the way... It would be Brady's finest moment wouldn't it?
Was thinking just that this morning. If Brady gets a super bowl this year I think it'll be his biggest achievement. This is probably the worst team he's had to work with. Coming this far is a surprise to me.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The AFC is very thin this year so it doesn't surprise me.

As usual the Pats got a walkover in that horrid division and then they only needed a home win over an average Colts team to make the AFC Championship game.

So it's hardly been a miraculous run for them to make it this far.