What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Playoffs Week 2

gronkathon

First Grade
I want to like the 49ers.

They play a hard nose style of football.

Harbaugh is just a f**kwit and it seems Kap is really parroting his ways

BuffaloRules

Coach
I want to like the 49ers.

They play a hard nose style of football.

Harbaugh is just a f**kwit and it seems Kap is really parroting his ways

Yep, I hate them as we'll.

But I can bring myself to like them a little bit when I have money on them to win the game today ( got even money odds, bit like shelling peas), and to win the Superbowl.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I dunno, I thought the same thing last year :(

Ain't no Ray Lewis accending to heaven on this one

granted it is Tom Brady and Peyten Manning on the other side (if it's SD, it's an effing lock) so any given sunday those guys can completely dominate a game and win a Super Bowl

but these NFC defenses are elite and the running game in a cold SB is going to be very VERY difficult for those AFC defenses to over come.

abpanther

Staff member
Sportscenter Tweets

Colin Kaepernick is 4-1 in postseason. 5 QBs chosen before him in 2011 draft (Newton, Locker, Gabbert, Ponder, Dalton) are a combined 0-4.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I quite like harbaughs buffoonery. It's so over the top and crazy it passes annoying and goes into the endearing territory. Like when he blew up at the ref over the Atlanta kicker taking the kick after he called time out and the ref was like Jim you guys have won there is like 3 seconds left calm down buddy.

Or when he practically faints with emotion when something good or bad happens. I just cannot hate a man so ludicrously over the top.

shiznit

Coach
:lol:
No but i heard his parents were able to buy an entire new wardrobe with the out of court settlement
34274164.jpg

BuffaloRules

Coach
I think any points there at the end of the half by Denver and this one would have been over....

Might have to sneak out of work and go and watch the 2nd half now...

Latest posts