What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Playoffs Week 2

Raider_69

Post Whore
that INT keeps them in the game, if Denver went in 21-0 at halftime, with the ball first in the 2nd half with a chance to go 28-0, you'd say it's game over

14-0 is doable
SD need to get a stop on the first series and come back down with points on their first chance

basically.

Charger Offense has sucked today.

Ok so weve scored. thats good. need to stop em and do it again. and again lol

Last edited:

Eddie Lab

Juniors
disappointed about today but in the end we were expected to be last in the NFC south by many punters and we matched it with the big boys for most of the regular season. if we convert on those two 4th and goals who knows what happens.

I think the Defense is ok. I hope we re sign hardy and a CB mid draft.

On the offense the Panthers need to go OL 1st pick or WR 2nd pick in the draft. IMO both Williams and Stewart should be traded or dropped. they haven't been productive enough to cover their price tag and a lower cost RB along with Barner, Tolbert and Newton running should be better then what they produced this season.

finally. congrats to the 49ers who well and truly outplayed us on both sides of the ball. but I'll be cheering on the hawks next week :)

Shorty

Staff member
Come on man, it must grate even their own fans to see basically the entire side take on Harbaughs petulance

they are a really good team, hard defense, Kaep is as exciting as any QB, Crabtree, Davis and Boldin are all top players who make great plays, Gore is old school running back who finishes hard... they should be a really likeable team for neutral observers, but almost everyone to a man hates them because they act like spoilt children

anyways...

3 and out to start the 3rd for the panthers.
Glad to know someone else feels this way.
Mighty entitlement complex in that team, hopefully the Seahawks put them away (Not sure they will though...Wilson was underwhelming against the Saints).

Tom155

Coach
why must we try and throw away leads so many bad plays :crazy:, hoping harris is healthy for next week if only to keep jammer off the field

kurt faulk

Coach

all i can say about today's events is suck the big one panthers, a merkin of a team. with a merkin of a qb and quite a few merkins making up the roster. unfortunately i didn't get to see towelboy sulk on the sideline. only watched a bit of the first half and it reinforced my utter hate for both teams on display.

which brings me to the whiners. well i really can't say anything about them without using expletives so i'll say nothing excpet what a bunch of whining beerhunters they all are.

go the broncos. my aloof feelings towards peyton manning will have to take a back seat to my utter disgust towards the rest of the teams still in contention.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: it must pain kurt to know the road to glory for the rams goes through a division housing two teams which are immeasurably better than the rams :p

Latest posts