What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Playoffs Week 2

one tree hill

Juniors
I don't like how Richard Sherman and the Seahawks fans acts but that doesn't make me hate the Seahawks, it's just sport, shouldn't take it so seriously.

why must we try and throw away leads so many bad plays :crazy:, hoping harris is healthy for next week if only to keep jammer off the field

that 3rd and 17 was great. because we actually got some pressure that game and had the line whiffed...
i mean anything coulda happened.

So mannings throw was good. regardless of the chargers shitty coverage.

San Diego were given opportunities. But they didnt take them and were too conservative in the first half.

i look forward to the afc championship after my surgery

Ron Jeremy

Coach
that 3rd and 17 was great. because we actually got some pressure that game and had the line whiffed...
i mean anything coulda happened.

So mannings throw was good. regardless of the chargers shitty coverage.

San Diego were given opportunities. But they didnt take them and were too conservative in the first half.

i look forward to the afc championship after my surgery

you could tell also who the NFL wanted to win today, never seen so much holding in my life.

kurt faulk

Coach
So why hate certain teams so much? jealous of their success? life's too short to hate so much.

This is sport, not life. How do you watch sport without hating certain teams? How does that work?

And jealousy, please. It's been 20 years since the whiners won the superbowl, the panthers have never won one and the patriots haven't won a legitimate one.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
This is sport, not life. How do you watch sport without hating certain teams? How does that work?

And jealousy, please. It's been 20 years since the whiners won the superbowl, the panthers have never won one and the patriots haven't won a legitimate one.

just remember the Rams team motto "always next year"

I'm loving your panthers hate btw. most supports are ambivalent about the panthers and you are showing some passion about this small area team. it's good to see.

abpanther

Staff member
Don't get the hate towards teams but each to their own

Bad luck today Eddie, Panthers are definitely a team on the rise, enjoy the next few seasons

I know plenty of people hate him but man has Jim Harbaugh turned this team around, 3 straight NFC title games since his arrival!

Next week is gonna be a war but I really think we can do it!

shiznit

Coach

:lol:

Delusional...

I bet you have a portrait of Mike Martz on your wall...

aqua_duck

Coach
Don't get the hate towards teams but each to their own

Bad luck today Eddie, Panthers are definitely a team on the rise, enjoy the next few seasons

I know plenty of people hate him but man has Jim Harbaugh turned this team around, 3 straight NFC title games since his arrival!

Next week is gonna be a war but I really think we can do it!

I tried to not hate the Patriots but couldn't do it after seeing all the calls you see go their way

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:lol:

Delusional...

I bet you have a portrait of Mike Martz on your wall...

:lol: shhhh don't tell him the greatest myth on turf was possibly the most overrated side in history lol

'A dynasty is born today' lol yeah for New England:lol:

Lambretta

First Grade
So four from four in my tips this weekend

Pity I gave up putting them in because I missed a round and was out of contention.

Patriots at Denver is the Championship game the AFC had to have
Any other game would have been a travesty

Seattle and San Fran is going to be a monster
They absolutely hate each other and I dig that the most

I wonder in Bouldin can go the whole game without giving someone shit and getting himself in hot water for unsportsmanlike conduct? Can you have a bet on that? You'd get shit odds though :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
whoever wins between pats and Denver will get smoked. There is absolutely zero chance the Pats beat Denver, zero chance, you can quote me on that, however Denver look great in argurably the weakest AFC possibly in history.

kurt faulk

Coach
:lol: shhhh don't tell him the greatest myth on turf was possibly the most overrated side in history lol

'A dynasty is born today' lol yeah for New England:lol:

you know what's sad, their d knew exactly what play the opposing offense was executing every down and there was a coach telling brady in his earpiece exactly what the opposing d doing every down. and yet they could only win each superbowl by a fieldgoal.

it's no wonder they can't win one without cheating.

one tree hill

Juniors
whoever wins between pats and Denver will get smoked. There is absolutely zero chance the Pats beat Denver, zero chance, you can quote me on that, however Denver look great in argurably the weakest AFC possibly in history.

Colts were certainties to beat the Pats were they not lol, the AFC is garbage though

you could tell also who the NFL wanted to win today, never seen so much holding in my life.

There's holding all the time.
However there was one play when they were on 17 points on 3rd down he threw the pass that ended up being PI or tripping or whatever.
Massive holding in that. No hold and manning gets barrelled.