What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Conference Championships

legend

Coach
Both very tough games that could go either way but I give the edge to the home sides. Just.

Shorty

Staff member
The trash talking for Seattle/San Fran is epic, to be at that stadium with that noise...

Sleep

Juniors
Seattle will need more out of Wilson because the Niners aren't going to let Lynch run all over them.

That being said, I still think Seattle gets it done. Should be a game for the ages.

Having Harvin would make a huge difference for Seattle too. Sucks Rice is out. They've done well considering.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ive said Denver v Seattle since the start and it seems to make sense to stick with it, but both of these games area really even imo, any combination of these 4 teams wont surprise me

Mhartew

Juniors
I'm hoping for a Seattle vs New England Super Bowl because I like those teams better. But to be fair both games could go either way. I'll just sit back, enjoy the show and hope the 49ers lose.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
there is absolutely, zero chance the pats win against the Bronco's in Denver, no chance whatsoever, it will never never happen.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I think it is obvious that the vast majority of NFL fans want to see a Pats vs Niners SB, however I think it is becoming clear as daylight that Goodell and his secret police want otherwise, shame really...

shiznit

Coach
I'll say Denver v Seattle Super Bowl...

But god damn I could see it going the other way...

Pats are probably the longest shot of all of them... But they have Brady... They have a chance...

Latest posts