What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Playoffs Week 2

legend

Coach
The Broncos are missing Clady, Miller, Moore, Harris, Wolfe, Koppen and Vickerson. Clady and Miller are all pro players and the rest are all starters. That's a fair list.

shiznit

Coach
Who are the Pats missing??

Jerod Mayo & Vince Wilfork are both massive loses... Pro bowlers...

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach
Sorry... They must have missed the part in his pre-draft report that said he was likely to murder someone... :roll:

image.png

Every team knew he was a wanna be gangsta, that's why he dropped to the 5th round. He may have gone undrafted if the pats didn't take a chance on him.

So they got 2 or 3 good years out of a 5th rounder. Great move by them until they paid him the big money and his past, and present, caught up with them. All that money is gone now, for nothing in return. Haha, suckers.

legend

Coach
Who are the Pats missing??

Jerod Mayo & Vince Wilfork are both massive loses... Pro bowlers...

They are no doubt but so are Clady and Miller. Miller is a top three OLB in the league. He's up there with JJ Watt and Aldon Smith as the best in the business and Clady is recognised as the best left side tackle in the NFL.

andrew057

First Grade
So they got 2 or 3 good years out of a 5th rounder. Great move by them until they paid him the big money and his past, and present, caught up with them. All that money is gone now, for nothing in return. Haha, suckers.

Im sure Kraft is still struggling to sleep.

zombie jesus

Staff member
They are no doubt but so are Clady and Miller. Miller is a top three OLB in the league. He's up there with JJ Watt and Aldon Smith as the best in the business and Clady is recognised as the best left side tackle in the NFL.

There's that little TE who is missing too I believe.

shiznit

Coach
Every team knew he was a wanna be gangsta, that's why he dropped to the 5th round. He may have gone undrafted if the pats didn't take a chance on him.

Yeah... What a sucker Robert Kraft and the Patriots are...

Bought the Patriots in 1994 for 172M... In 2013 they are worth 1.8B... 2nd most valuable of the 32 teams.. (The Rams are 29th incase you were wondering)

The Pats are worth almost double what the Rams are.... They have almost double the annual revenue of the Rams.

So yeah... that 12M signing bonus must really hurt them... :lol:

From: http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2013/08/14/the-most-valuable-nfl-teams/

The Raiders are dead last of all the teams... so I can hardly crow either... :lol:

Last edited:

beave

Coach

Bought the Patriots in 1994 for 172M... In 2013 they are worth 1.8B... 2nd most valuable of the 32 teams.. (The Rams are 29th incase you were wondering)

The Pats are worth almost double what the Rams are.... They have almost double the annual revenue of the Rams.

From: http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2013/08/14/the-most-valuable-nfl-teams/

The Raiders are dead last of all the teams... so I can hardly crow either... :lol:

They might be 'worth' 1.8BN but would anyone actually pay that for the franchise?

kurt faulk

Coach

Wow it looks like we've got a closet patriots fan here.

And no, I wasn't wondering.

Raider_69

Post Whore
They might be 'worth' 1.8BN but would anyone actually pay that for the franchise?

i suspect they would, if i had a lazy 2BN laying around with an idea of buying an NFL franchise, id consider buying the pats (the reality is id probably just buy the eagles and keep the change!), and make Bill sign a 20 year deal, id make my money back no drama.

shiznit

Coach
Wow it looks like we've got a closet patriots fan here.

And no, I wasn't wondering.

Yeah I will forever have a soft spot for the Pats...

After they forever destroyed the myth that was the Rams... :lol:

Nothing brought me greater satisfaction than seeing all the Rams bandwagon fans get shattered by the Pats.

shiznit

Coach
i suspect they would, if i had a lazy 2BN laying around with an idea of buying an NFL franchise, id consider buying the pats (the reality is id probably just buy the eagles and keep the change!), and make Bill sign a 20 year deal, id make my money back no drama.
If I have a spare two bucks I could probably buy my Raiders....

And probably get change... :lol:

Last edited:

Shorty

Staff member
Strange that the Raiders are so cheap - There are worse teams and the Raiders have a rich history.

Latest posts