What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013/14 Playoffs Week 2

kurt faulk

Coach
Yeah I will forever have a soft spot for the Pats...

After they forever destroyed the myth that was the Rams... :lol:

Nothing brought me greater satisfaction than seeing all the Rams bandwagon fans get shattered by the Pats.

Myth?

They won a super bowl and got screwed out of another. Then Warner got injured and lost his mojo and that was it.

shiznit

Coach
Myth?

They won a super bowl and got screwed out of another. Then Warner got injured and lost his mojo and that was it.

LMFAO!!

Talk about seeing history in rose tinted glasses... :lol:

In reality they scraped through to a Super Bowl ring by inches.... A Super Bowl they were the bookies favourite to win BTW...

Then they walked around the place calling themselves the Rams dynasty and openly proclaiming they were 'the greatest show on turf'... Only they couldn't back it up...

Then when they finally made it back to the Super Bowl... They were even heavily favoured to beat the Pats... And they choked big time!!

Then they cannibalised each other and 'the greatest myth on turf' was born...

Does that about cover it?? :lol:

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Myth?

no, warner went to shit, and then got injured.

Do you remember the likes of Chris Miller playing for the Rams? or what about Mark Rypian? and how these players and the Rams were so well respected around he league lol they were a joke, and you got on the bandwagon after the myth began. I am assuming you were following the Rams well before the myth began though.Kurt

Thank god for Brady lol

Ron Jeremy

Coach
i suspect they would, if i had a lazy 2BN laying around with an idea of buying an NFL franchise, id consider buying the pats (the reality is id probably just buy the eagles and keep the change!), and make Bill sign a 20 year deal, id make my money back no drama.

err, you do know Bills record before Brady arrived don't you? I think a 5 year deal will suffice, great coaches 20 years ago are barely holding onto linebacker coaches now - the game does change, the same will happen to Bill.

shiznit

Coach
err, you do know Bills record before Brady arrived don't you? I think a 5 year deal will suffice, great coaches 20 years ago are barely holding onto linebacker coaches now - the game does change, the same will happen to Bill.
That's why the prudent thing would be to sack Bill...

And bring in the man....

mike-martz.jpg

:sarcasm:

Latest posts