What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Regular Season 2013/2014

unbreaK

Juniors
The Celtics have traded Jordan Crawford and MarShon Brooks to the Warriors, according to Yahoo!'s Adrian Wojnarowski.

Warriors have an insanely impressive roster now, they'll be going deep this year.

PG - Stephen Curry (Jordan Crawford)
SG - Klay Thompson (MarShon Brooks, Kent Bazemore)
SF - Andre Iguodala (Harrison Barnes, Draymond Green)
PF - David Lee (Maurice Speights)
C - Andrew Bogut (Jermaine O'Neal)

Exceptional depth, once Jermaine returns from injury and assuming Marshon and Jcraw both play reasonably well off the bench, I can't see the Warriors not making the WC Semi-Final, potentially even further.

Ridders

Coach
I think Miami are also involved in the deal and are giving up a conditional pick, which goes to the Celtics, and get Tony Douglas. Unsure atm.

shiznit

Coach
We got an ANZAC match up today on ESPN....

GSW Star Centre Andrew Bogut vs OKC Up & Comer Steven Adams...

The last time they played I think they had a fight... :lol:

And Adams came out and explained to the American media that Kiwis hate Aussies... :lol:

HowHigh

Coach
lol Lebron jealous of KD...bolded sounds like he's taking a shot at him

"I get jealous sometimes when I look over at KD and he's like 16-for-32 (from the field) and then 14-for-34. ... Man," James told ESPN.com's Tom Haberstroh.

"But there are games where I have it going, and then at the end of the game, I'm like, damn, I shot just 12-for-16? Why don't I get up at least six or seven more? I definitely notice it."

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mia...miami-heat-jealous-kevin-durant-shot-attempts

andrew057

First Grade
omgPG.gif

Tone83

Juniors
that dunk was so epic... would have been worthy off the slam dunk comp winner most years...
Well every year except one, where carter won with the same dunk, only cleaner. Most agree that was easily the best dunk comp performance ever.

HowHigh

Coach
Giving it to Lebron again would be boring, they need a new story which would be KD who has consistently been the 2nd best player for a while now (and just surpassing Lebron so far this year)

shiznit

Coach
Almost pushing 31 ppg while shooting .502
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3202/kevin-durant
30.9 7.8 5.1 and 1.5 spg ...that's some impressive stats for the first half of the year
That's only because Steven Adams has carried the rest of the team to let KD do his thing.... :p

Our kiwi boy is breaking records this season... He became the first player in 3 seasons to foul out of 3 straight games... :lol:

In all seriousness.... KD has been something else this season. It will only make them better when Westbrook gets back.

Latest posts