What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal

Vin Fizz

Bench
Love to see Him in a Fafita sandwich.
I think thats the key to him. He's big enough to draw defenders to him but i'm not sure he is a good ball player or can offload. If you stop him (yeah I know you've got to do that first) you've probably shut the play down. Defenders arent in two minds as opposed to ball player big boppers who leave you in two minds which leads to hesitation which leads to shit house hit and stick and well you know...

Tone83

Juniors
??? jamal has a great offload. Or are you talking about someone else?

If I was gonna criticise him I'd say he's probably a bit slow to be an outside back, but bopping and offloading and smashing pricks and leaping for a high ball are all his strengths.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Leaping for a high ball? Is he allowed to take a trampoline on the field?

The only highball Idris knows about are the kind that have poofy cocktails in them.

soc123_au

Staff member
Soc, we don't mind fans of any other team, the ones that come in here to troll and stir shit are just asking for trouble.

I know, I poke my head in here from time to time & you blokes are generally pretty good natured when it comes to a bit of friendly banter, same thing is usually reciprocated when one of your mob shows up in our forum. This thread is just embarrassing. Maybe you guys copping Luke Bowden was part of Luke Lewis's release deal? lol.

Vin Fizz

Bench
??? jamal has a great offload. Or are you talking about someone else?

Yeah fair cop. Just cant remember that aspect of his game. I recall he can get caught with the ball at times or, as has been said in this thread, he drops it trying to pass it. Im comparing him to say the Coal Train probably unfairly who can be a ball player. I should look at his assist stats. Agree with you about his speed.

soc123_au

Staff member
On topic, I am pretty pumped to have bitch tits on board for the next few years. I think Ivan will bring out the best in him. Long term I hope to see him & Whare form a centre pairing that will rival what Matai & Lyon have provided Manly over a long period of time.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Unfortunately for you soc123 you will find Tracy Chapman spending a lot of time in Rehab & less on the field. I reckon he needs to get to 105kg for his joints sake.

soc123_au

Staff member
Time will tell, but you are right. I don't know that 105 is the magic number, but there most definatly is a number he needs to hit to not be broken more often than not. I am confident Ivan and his staff will sort it out.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
having a bit of a weight problem myself. Im usually about 90-92kegs. My teen weight was 85kg's but im up to 99 & did it so easy. So I need to lose 10 but they reckon the last 10% to lose is the hardest. IN Tracys case, he needs to drop 18% to get to 105kg. He would be a weapon at that weight.

soc123_au

Staff member
Probably take until mid season to hit 105 if that is the target. It sounds about right.

SadShark

Bench
having a bit of a weight problem myself. Im usually about 90-92kegs. My teen weight was 85kg's but im up to 99 & did it so easy. So I need to lose 10 but they reckon the last 10% to lose is the hardest. IN Tracys case, he needs to drop 18% to get to 105kg. He would be a weapon at that weight.

Two words: Runyourarsearound & Nutribullet.

I''ve lost 4kg in 2-weeks & am back to 86kg.

Quigs

Immortal
I've lost 6 kilos since the 1st of Jan. Be warned I am getting down to my old fightin' weight.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Speaking of weight I'm down to 88kg's consistently now, was about 99kg this time last year. Doing fitness Cert III at tafe full time this year. (O week is today actually)

Oh How the times have changed ....

stevie013

Juniors
Speaking of weight I'm down to 88kg's consistently now, was about 99kg this time last year. Doing fitness Cert III at tafe full time this year. (O week is today actually)

Oh How the times have changed ....

seems everyone is on the health train. ive lost 8 kilos since before chrissy (would have more, but i put on a couple over chrissy as you do!)

sharknows

Bench
Bloody weight.....was 110kg in november and did the 2 day per week fast diet which you eat less than 500 cal 2 days per week. Well down to 104 by xmas but have crept back up to 106. Guess it's time to start again but can't ever see myself getting back to mid 80's. Trouble is running days are over as knee is shot & tear in rotator cuff makes swimming quite painful..... ah the memories of all that fitness......

Latest posts