What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current List of Raiders Contracted Players for 2014- Updated 7/11/13

thickos

First Grade
Here is a current list of all the players on the Raiders' books and when they are coming off contract:

2013 Off-Contract

Shannon Boyd
Hayden Crockett
Haydon Hodge
Scott Jones
Dimitri Pelo
Joe Picker
Michael Picker
Sami Sauiluma

2014 Off-Contract

Matthew Allwood
Kurt Baptiste
Shaun Fensom
Jake Foster
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Sam Mataora
Josh McCrone
Kyle O’Donnell
Dane Tilse
Brett White

2015 Off-Contract

Jack Ahearn
Glen Buttriss
Terry Campese
Mitch Cornish
Jarrod Croker
Mitchell Cronin
Joel Edwards
Jarrad Kennedy
Jeff Lynch
Matt McIlwrick
Anthony Milford
Mark Nicholls
Jordan Rapana
Reece Robinson
Lagi Setu
David Shillington
Bill Tupou
Paul Vaughan

2016 Off-Contract

Josh Papalii
Tahakilu Pangai
Tevita Pangai
Jack Wighton

2017 Off-Contract

Edrick Lee

*Red denotes players no longer with the Canberra Raiders during/after 2014
*Blue denotes new players joining the Raiders in 2014
*Green denotes a player joining the Canberra Raiders mid-season 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Thickos, I'll think you'll find that Jamie Russo is no longer with the Raiders, unless it just hasn't been announced yet. He was only signed during midway through this season for 2004 only.

thickos

First Grade
I thought I heard rumours he was looking to stay on for another season after an off season in France, similar to Nathan Smith. But I am not sure, hence the (?) :?

Hmmm... interesting. I wonder where he'll fit in next year with all the depth we have if he does stay :?:

Thinking about it, while we haven't bought any real superstars as such this year, I think 2005 will be the best depth we've ever had at the club. We've certainly bought quite a few players.

legend

Coach
I'm looking forward to seeing the 2005 side go around and I hope Elliott gets a decent gameplan together for 2005.

skeepe

Immortal
Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if next season is Schif's last in Raiders colours. With all the speculation about the money he will be offered to play in England for 2006, and the chance to set himself up for life, it may be too hard to refuse.

legend

Coach
I would say from the 2005 list, Adamson, Smith, Schifcofske, Russo and T Smith will not be re-sgined and possibly Bulgarelli, freeing up a considerable amount for the players off contract in 2006.

Woolford wont be re-signed after 2006 and Croker will most likely retire, freeing up even more space. I think it's far too difficult to accurately predict what position the club will be in come 2006 when season 2004 has just finished.

From memory, Germ originally signed a 2-year deal with a 1-year option... meaning that if he or the Raiders didn't want to take that option up, he'd leave the club at the end of 2005... I'm pretty sure that was the case anyway. I'll hazard a guess and say that he's goneskis after next year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
What im hoping for/what i think will happen

2005 Off-Contract

Matt Adamson - Retire/retire
Jason Bulgarelli - GOOOOOOORN dont care in what manner/re-sign :x
Steve Fransiscus - re-sign/re-sign
Ian Hindmarsh - form pending this year but re-sign most likely/re-sign
Adam Mogg - re-sign/re-sign
Ryan O'Hara - re-sign/re-sign
Clinton Schifcofske - re-sign/gone to ESL :cry:
Tyran Smith - retire/retire
Jason Smith - retire/retire

legend

Coach
Yep, that will be pretty close but the age of Ian Hindmarsh might be a decisive factor in his future. I think he is getting on and if he doesn't pick up his form, may not be with the club in 2006.

Raider_69

Post Whore
legend said:
Yep, that will be pretty close but the age of Ian Hindmarsh might be a decisive factor in his future. I think he is getting on and if he doesn't pick up his form, may not be with the club in 2006.

yep ill agree there
i was strongly considering putting the 'let go' on him considering our 2nd row depth

Kris_man

Bench
i don't know why you guys are worrying about 2006 #-o, its so far away. just one thing to add: Mogg to leave after 2005! :mrgreen:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Thickos with the clean up
:clap: :clap: :clap:

gotta get up early in the morning to sneak em past him, 1-2 pm infact!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tidus_Raider

Bench
I think the club should seriously look at extending current contracts midway through next year. I would hate to see players like Graham and Mclinden come off contract.

Latest posts