What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
If Bulldogs get Fifita they will look to offload Tolman and/or Graham. Souths have chased both in recent seasons so Souths will end up with someone to replace Burgess if not Fifita.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I'm hearing Fifita to Souths is a done deal. Around 700k a year. It doesn't hurt our cap position because he just gets the money Sam was going to get.

If true I couldn't be happier. A like for like replacement plus a million bucks in our pocket.

maybe Souths will get David & Andrew, plus any other family members

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
If Bulldogs get Fifita they will look to offload Tolman and/or Graham. Souths have chased both in recent seasons so Souths will end up with someone to replace Burgess if not Fifita.

Reports say Graham is close to re-signing and Tolman is already signed up.

Kasiano is the one likely to be squeezed out if this eventuates.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You post a news story without a link and your post gets deleted within 5 minutes. You obviously troll a thread marked no trolling like BM is and it stays. Makes sense to me

Anyway I would be surprised if Fifita leaves the Sharks

Posting rumoured signings...in the rumoured signings thread. Somebody shoot me, that's a criminal offense.

shiznit

Coach
I'm hearing Fifita to Souths is a done deal. Around 700k a year. It doesn't hurt our cap position because he just gets the money Sam was going to get.

If true I couldn't be happier. A like for like replacement plus a million bucks in our pocket.
Did Wayne Bennett's brother tell you that??

:lol:

MatthewA

Juniors
We will not get Fifita and keep Graham. It will only be one of the two.

Tolman only re-signed last year with us for 3 years while Graham is off contract. Tolman won't go anywhere. Also, we have Perrett, Browne, Maitua and Eastwood off contract among other low-paid top players like Drury Low. We won't be re-signing at least half of those guys.

BranVan3000

Coach
This Fifita to Dogs thing came out of the blue when Graham knocked them back. Maybe the Dogs are playing a game of "you need us more than we need you"

eozsmiles

Bench
Zero tackle reporting that the Fifita/Dogs deal is very close and very big. $3 million over 4 years. I posted a link but it was broken. They make it sound as though an announcement is imminent.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Fifita - dogs is a done deal

Canberra have offered glen Stewart 650 and will more than likely go.. Stewart is currently on 850 at manly!

Delboy

First Grade
Manly is in serious salary cap pressure, they back ended contracts and as said before they pay their top 17 very well, injuries on these older players is impacting on 2nd tier contracts

Most clubs end up paying for their success , and Manly are paying for their good years as these contracts are still in play

Status
Not open for further replies.