What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How About This???

Kiwi

First Grade
How about this till Kahu returns and gets the 6 for the rest of the year

1 - Barba
2 - Hoffman
3 - Reed
4 - Copely
5 - Vidot
6 - McCullough
7 - Hunt
8 - McGuire
9 - Granville
10 - Parker
11 - Thaiday
12 - Glenn
13 - Gillett

14 - Kennedy
15 - Hannant
16 - Hala/Wallace
17 - Kodi

We can ease Kodi into first grade off the bench, he can come on at 6, moving McCullough to 9 while he is on with Granville resting.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I don't mind this tbh. There is probably not a great deal of point discussing as there is a 0.000001% chance of Hook doing this. But I guess as Broncos fans we can have some fun.

I hate the fact that we are relying on Kahu being a good 6. Firstly, he is so injury prone and secondly he is not exactly a natural 6, probably better than Hoffy, but is still largely untested in this position (at least at NRL level).

man2iel_

Juniors

1 - Barba
2 - Hoffman
3 - Reed
4 - Copely
5 - Vidot
6 - McCullough
7 - Hunt
8 - McGuire
9 - Granville
10 - Parker
11 - Thaiday
12 - Glenn
13 - Gillett

14 - Kennedy
15 - Hannant
16 - Hala/Wallace
17 - Kodi

We can ease Kodi into first grade off the bench, he can come on at 6, moving McCullough to 9 while he is on with Granville resting.

I do like Granville though I cannot envision McCullough as a five-eight. There is already and argument out there that he dies with the ball too much and I can see him being another bottle neck for his outside men.

beads6

First Grade
We whinged about McCullough not playing the 80 last year and now he does we want to move him or get Granville on the bench. C'mon now. Lets leave Macca in the 9 please.

u4er

Juniors
I suggested this at the end of last season, the extra space at 5/8 might help Macca, or it might just mean the outside men get the ball less.

With recent signings and our recruits for next year, I really think he should stay in 9 unless he is a permanent option at 6, which he is not. No reason to mess with his development at hooker, I think one way or another this will be a critical year for Macca.

Bronco18

Juniors
Macca is probably too slow to play at 6, and besides I think his best attributes are suited to dummy half.

Give him the full year playing the 80 and watch his game improve dramatically.

Maroon4life

Juniors

1 - Barba
2 - Hoffman
3 - Reed
4 - Copely
5 - Vidot
6 - McCullough
7 - Hunt
8 - McGuire
9 - Granville
10 - Parker
11 - Thaiday
12 - Glenn
13 - Gillett

14 - Kennedy
15 - Hannant
16 - Hala/Wallace
17 - Kodi

It's all irrelevant, our coach and recruitment team have us in another holding pattern for the year waiting for Milford to come. Unless they actually expect us fans to think we are genuine contender with Hunt and Hoffman at the wheel? Sit back and watch the few positives that will come out of this year and wait for next season.

Big Pete

Referee
It's all irrelevant, our coach and recruitment team have us in another holding pattern for the year waiting for Milford to come. Unless they actually expect us fans to think we are genuine contender with Hunt and Hoffman at the wheel? Sit back and watch the few positives that will come out of this year and wait for next season.

Well summed up.

If they make the finals, it'll be a minor miracle.