What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football Mk:2 - The Ultras Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom eel

First Grade
Those ultras don't look too menacing to me...

hqdefault.jpg

This is an Association Football thread - can you please keep on topic? Theres heaps of other options to discuss rugby.
Thank You.

strider

Post Whore
it is kinda cool to watch

what's the significance of everyone taking off their shirts?

Suitman

Post Whore
it is kinda cool to watch

It kinda is. It was like that for the whole 90 minutes.
You merkins can take the piss all you like, but there is no sporting event in this country like a football derby in Sydney.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
well it'd maybe get annoying for a full game :lol: ..... i wanna watch the f**kin game ffs!

Back to the topic - have any of you merkins followed what Atletico have done this year?

2nd in La Liga, ahead of Barca. Just pumped AC milan 4-1 in the Champions league to reach the quarters.

Their squad cost is a fraction of the teams they are up against some weeks...

Its the biggest bandwagon story of the new millenium - get on board motherf**kers!!

And, did I mention their Ultras? - Awesome!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The Bowral Bowls First Division Comp is unimpeachable. When Doris beat Mavis 7-6, the entire Australian population popped their cookies.

Suitman

Post Whore
well it'd maybe get annoying for a full game :lol: ..... i wanna watch the f**kin game ffs!

Who would be stopping you doing that? Why do you think that when fans are making noise they ain't watching the game? :?

Suity

Yep, its Hampden 2007 when we won the diddy cup. Cant book a game yet until they have the split, but ive got 3 weekends and a budget too get to a game in Edinburgh. Heres hoping its against those dirty yam merkins..

Suitman

Post Whore
Yep, its Hampden 2007 when we won the diddy cup. Cant book a game yet until they have the split, but ive got 3 weekends and a budget too get to a game in Edinburgh. Heres hoping its against those dirty yam merkins..

lol.

I'm a Newcastle United fan. Have been to St James' Park, and can honestly say, the atmosphere is better at Parra Stadium for Wanderers games. No joke.

Suity

Status
Not open for further replies.