What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

POPEYE

Coach
Let's wait until Stuart f**ks up before we condemn him again, maybe his mirror is broken or someone is finally getting through to him

blaza88z

Coach
I wish I could get continuously hired in such a high-profile position after failing so many times

pHyR3

Juniors
this is like saying braith anasta is overrated, someone actually has to RATE you for you to be overrated. Everyone thinks that Ricky is crap, so unless you're saying he's even worse than that then he's not over rated. For the record i don't rate him at all, but 'overated' doesnt mean 'bad'

mxlegend99

Referee
this is like saying braith anasta is overrated, someone actually has to RATE you for you to be overrated. Everyone thinks that Ricky is crap, so unless you're saying he's even worse than that then he's not over rated. For the record i don't rate him at all, but 'overated' doesnt mean 'bad'
This. I feel bad for Anasta. No one has rated him in nearly 10 years. Yet he always cops shit for being overrated. Everyone knows he is shit. He himself knows everyone thinks it.

Patorick

Staff member
To be fair: it was against Manly at Brookie today.

Shall we make a fuller and fairer judgment after the Warriors game?

nick87

Coach
"One week they love me, the next week they hate me.
Both weeks I got paid."- Jack Wighton, April 27, 2014.

Stuart isn't the problem with the raiders.

nick87

Coach
The culture at the raiders stinks and I'm not talking about behavior. I'm talking about the lack of leadershipand aaccountability of the players to themselves. f**k this club. I hope.Stuart takes the chain saw to it.

Latest posts