What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
I can't believe how poor that crowd looks on the GC.

Has the club honestly burnt that many fans during the Searle era?

lockyno1

Post Whore
The reality is NRL more than any other sport is designed for tv. Clubs need to give something more than what is offered on tv. Start with every game, all 3 grades play, no ifs or buts just do it. Plus stop holding games at ANZ!

Flapper

First Grade
The irony being that if every person that doesn't go to ANZ because of a lack of atmosphere shut up and went there'd be more of an atmosphere.

JonnoM

Juniors
The reality is NRL more than any other sport is designed for tv. Clubs need to give something more than what is offered on tv. Start with every game, all 3 grades play, no ifs or buts just do it. Plus stop holding games at ANZ!
Seriously?
A shit crowd in Qld and its ANZs fault

This is getting ridiculous

user_nat

Coach
Elephant in the room moment

Gc suns fans seemed to show up last night

How is it possible that we are number 2 on gc ???

NRL fans don't attend games. Lions (and Reds) were out drawing the Broncos for awhile, but I don't think they'd ever be considered the more popular team.

Burns

First Grade
Not many here in Newcastle, still half an hour but I'm going to revise to a sub 15k crowd.

mongoose

Coach
I don't think the Titans are an attractive team at the moment for the locals. They're full of New south Welshman like Sezer, Kelly, Bird and Bailey. The biggest name queenslanders are Nate Myles and Dave Taylor ffs. If they had a player like DCE I think their crowds would be better.

Coaster

Bench
Fans have been screaming for help in the GC for years and nobody is listening.

Leave this team in Searles hands and it will fold it is just a matter of time.

user_nat

Coach
good stadium deal too, so cheaper tickets

still the titans need to pick up their act, their crowds are down big time since their inception

Suns/Titans prices seem pretty similar to me. With the Suns actually having higher minimum and maximum prices.

They may have better membership options, can't be bothered checking that.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Titans coming off an away win over a Top 8 team from last year, and playing their first game of the year at home.

Have been talked up as a dark horse to make the 8 this year, and could only get the crowd they got today on a sunny Sunday arvo.

Hate to imagine how low they can go this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts