What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Rumour Mill - potential signings, releases, extensions & other news

natheel

Coach
From the Today show this morning, the Bulldogs have made re-signing Graham a priority, meaning Kasiano, who's contract is up next year, may have to released for Fifita. Souths have expressed interested in Sam as well as the Roosters.

Now... why don't we let T-Rex go next year instead to keep Sam??

Probably because with Kasiano you would probably be able to just release him and a team may be happy to take his whole contract while Williams you guys would probably have to pay a big chunk because he's being over paid. That way you free up more money letting Sam go.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Graham & Morris announcements expected today from what I read on Twitter... although twitter should generally be taken with a grain of salt :lol:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Probably because with Kasiano you would probably be able to just release him and a team may be happy to take his whole contract while Williams you guys would probably have to pay a big chunk because he's being over paid. That way you free up more money letting Sam go.
Both are contracted until 2015 I believe, meaning that both contracts are up at the same time... so... well as far as me and 99% of Bulldogs fans are concerned, if you're going to release one early = T-Rex, if you're not going to renew one of their contracts = T-Rex!

Footy Tragic

Juniors
From the Today show this morning, the Bulldogs have made re-signing Graham a priority, meaning Kasiano, who's contract is up next year, may have to released for Fifita. Souths have expressed interested in Sam as well as the Roosters.

Now... why don't we let T-Rex go next year instead to keep Sam??

Probably because Fafita plays in the middle like Kasiano and Williams plays on an edge. How many middles can we have on big money for 3 positions.

MatthewA

Juniors
Kasiano is an absolute gem on his day. But sadly the last couple of years have been riddled with injury and laziness. Still, I'd rather keep him and get rid of T-Rex.

Bulldog Force

Referee
He's not coming to Belmore. If he leaves Manly he'll go to Brisbane. Especially now that Cam Smith has re-signed with Melbourne and with Yow Yeh's retirement, they've got more money to splash around!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Rumor in the telecrap this morning... the Bulldogs are closely monitoring Michael Lichaa being dropped and are going to try and get a mid-season transfer if he's no longer wanted in the Shire. Lichaa has stated he still has a job to do in the Shire, but if the Sharks don't want him, what can he do?

Joely01

Bench
Hi Bulldogs fans,
Just hoping someone fill me in on whats happening with Eastwood? is he injured? when is he due back?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Rumours doing the rounds on twitter on Brett coming to Belmore to link up with Dessie. I personally don't want him though. I'd prefer Hoffman.

Latest posts