What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsorship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only just noticed the sharks have no shirt sponsors except the one solutions at the collar. Has there been any stories or info about this? To have no front or back or sleeve sponsors is very poor

hisense bailed mid year after a bad sponsorship meeting. offence was made. major f**k up by cronulla
luxbet and pain away wanted to stay on. board thought they could do better. they have not. major f**k up by cronulla

we were in negotiations with Kubota, Cenovis and a few other companies all of which have fallen through.

and Unity wants to be paid.

Keogh is CEO of a company that sponsors the dragons.

I hate my club right now

cooko

Juniors
Sydney Roosters legacy jersey.

No details on what the writing is at this stage.

19724-sydney-roosters-2014-mens-replica-legacy-jersey-740.jpg

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

Saint Doc

Coach
Aaaaand segway....

What do you think each clubs "words" would be???

Tigers: "hear me raw"
Bulldogs: "family, duty honour"
Roosters: "we do not sow" (get it?? because they dont have juniors..... yeah :cool:)

Saints "WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS!!"

beave

Coach
Tigers jersey was superb last night.

Socks needed to be black though, with orange and white highlights, orange socks didnt match the rest of the gear.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
At least they used the vacant space on their jersey for a reason

Why not put rozelle village on there and pay off some debt by contra ??

Chook Norris

First Grade
Taking a very long time for any store to get the new Rooster's 2014 Alternate Jersey out. Emailed the team store in January to ask when stock was coming in and they said Mid-February. It's late March now and no sign of stock. Emailed them again and was told Mid-April. Very slow business

cooko

Juniors
Roosters only had Peugeot come on board just before the season started which could explain the lack of stock. A lot of their initial 2014 stock had the old top back sponsor.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Roosters only had Peugeot come on board just before the season started which could explain the lack of stock. A lot of their initial 2014 stock had the old top back sponsor.

I think 3-4 months without any stock on the team store is pretty terrible though mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.