What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any psychobilly fans on this forum?

LESStar58

Referee
i like the cramps, and i've been thinking about checking out hankw illiams iii

Don't THINK about it.... JUST DO IT! He is brilliant but to call Shelton Williams a psychobilly artist Is pushing it.

Straight to Hell is the first album I had of his (also the first album that the CMA had issued with a parental advisory sticker on it)and thats the best place to start but then to go back and hear "lovesick broke and drifting" and "rising outlaw" which are a bit more generic country and to hear how he evolved is amazing. I cany admit to being a fan of his cattlecore stuff though.

Also, do not buy Hillbilly Joker, Long Gone Daddy or that new "album" that has just been put out by his old label. Google him and see how we was a cashcow for Curb records.

The new official recordings "A Fiendish Threat" and "Brothers of the 4x4" that came out last year are fantastic though!

fightingirish69

Juniors
Don't THINK about it.... JUST DO IT! He is brilliant but to call Shelton Williams a psychobilly artist Is pushing it.

Straight to Hell is the first album I had of his (also the first album that the CMA had issued with a parental advisory sticker on it)and thats the best place to start but then to go back and hear "lovesick broke and drifting" and "rising outlaw" which are a bit more generic country and to hear how he evolved is amazing. I cany admit to being a fan of his cattlecore stuff though.

Also, do not buy Hillbilly Joker, Long Gone Daddy or that new "album" that has just been put out by his old label. Google him and see how we was a cashcow for Curb records.

The new official recordings "A Fiendish Threat" and "Brothers of the 4x4" that came out last year are fantastic though!

thanks a lot for the recommendations

LESStar58

Referee
I like Nekromantix, Batmobile, Mad Sin, Tiger Army, Devils Brigade; Dead Kings, Demented Are Go, The Cramps and a few others.