What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

Juniors
Again thoroughly enjoyed the game and the view from behind the sticks.

If u don't wanna buy food at the game pick some subway or maccas up from across the road.

Either way great night for footy, anz is growing on me.

Rain here in Townsville today, so I expect the crowd to be pretty poor tomorrow. The dip in Cowboys attendance can be pinpointed to 2010 which still to this day burned alot of supporters. Hopefully over time, it's get back to the great attendances of the past eventually.

georgesnmith

Juniors
Again thoroughly enjoyed the game and the view from behind the sticks.

If u don't wanna buy food at the game pick some subway or maccas up from across the road.

Either way great night for footy, anz is growing on me.

ribs and rumps as well close by as well

CC_Roosters

First Grade
ribs and rumps as well close by as well

It is a great facility which is as close as we will get to a prime location to suit all clubs. The bunnies and Bulldogs have been there for years and been able to push and market their season tickets with away access during that time. The tigers and dragons are just starting out on that journey so I guess it will take a similar timeframe for their fan and thus member base to grow into the habit of going to anz regularly.

From what I have read though some of the games between the remnants don't have away access included this season which seems to defeat the purpose if you ask me

I'd go so far to say 70:30 to Souffs last night. The whole tigers members side was sparse on the western side and plenty of toothless ones out there. Once the game was lost and f**k me it took forever just to get to half time, the souths fans left. Gould even mentioned it ( I left at half time with my 2 tired kids and watched 2nd half on telly).

Two less on crowd too as didn't scan my kids tix just carried them in.

For those tigers fan who did show up, good on yers. Got the win and sticking with your team when memberships haven't taken off.

Last edited:

Spark Plug

Juniors
I'd go so far to say 70:30 to Souffs last night. The whole tigers members side was sparse on the western side and plenty of toothless ones out there. Once the game was lost and f**k me it took forever just to get to half time, the souths fans left. Gould even mentioned it ( I left at half time with my 2 tired kids and watched 2nd half on telly).

Two less on crowd too as didn't scan my kids tix just carried them in.

For those tigers fan who did show up, good on yers. Got the win and sticking with your team when memberships haven't taken off.

?? You must live in Homebush then??

BuffaloRules

Coach
Will see how the fair weather Souffs fans are going now that they appear to be sliding back down the ladder....

The way they abandoned the game with 20 mins to go last night speaks volumes I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.