What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyg

Bench
Single Seats only for the Panthers Dogs game today...had to buy GA tickets and hope for a seat. Should be a pretty good crowd I think. :crazy:

Single Seats only for the Panthers Dogs game today...had to buy GA tickets and hope for a seat. Should be a pretty good crowd I think. :crazy:

Nice to see, a strong Penrith will benefit the nrl since its being a low crowd team for so long. For them to turn it around will be great and be back to 03/04 attendence.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Storm about to hit Penrith, plenty of lightning. There goes the chance of a decent crowd. No walk ups now.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Nah 60-40 if I concede, but I still stand by 70-30 and checking i-phone for suitable crowd snaps to post up.

Have emailed both clubs/ANZ to see how many season tickets were scanned for both clubs.

Will be interesting.

I disagree - searched through the ANZ Stadium location on instagram - surely no more than 55% Souths...

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Despite the storm and the threat of more storms there is a pretty good crowd here. Big queues to get in too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts