The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi SaintPeter,

A new user group has been formed and it's a simple matter of joining.
    To Join: Go to UserCP > Group Memberships > Join (Jubilee Avenue) Group > Request is sent by PM to Group Leader(s).
    The Group Leaders are the Jubilee Avenue (former WORL) Mods.
    There's an message about it at the top of the Dragons forum as well as a 'Jubilee Avenue' thread in the Dragons forum.
    hi Willow

I am SaintPeter formerly SaintPeter54 but have been having a nightmare trying to get back on board (to view Jubile Ave) . Trying with a new name. Hope this is succesful. Cheers
    Not a problem Glenn. Welcome back to the forums.
    I have joined you up manually to the Jubilee Avenue forum. It would also have been possible to request membership via the Group Memberships link in your forum userCP.
    Cheers.
    G'dat mate - Glenn Baker here. Looking to rejoin the communitty after a prelonged break. Can you please give me access? Thanks
    Hi Tez, please follow the instructions posted at the top of the Dragons forum, and in this profile thread (next page).
    Hi Willow, I am the same as all the others and cannot access Jubilee Avenue, can you migrate me accross please.
    cheers, Loyal Saint
    Mustang2 and SaintPeter54, you are already members of the Jubilee Avenue usergroup. You must have joined before I checked.
    Joining up is still working. See post 21.06.09 below. In the meantime I'll join you both up manually.
    Hi Willow,
    Have been a long-term viewer on Jubilee Ave but not previously a registered member. I joined on 21/06 but when applying to join the Jubilee Ave Group Membership today I received a message that this is not a public forum ??
    Can you offer any assistance at all ?

Many thanks
    Have been unable to get on to Jublilee Ave Forum for a couple of days now and I am having trouble following the Join Group advice from League Unlimited. Previously had no trouble reading posts etc. can you help ?
    Hi Wllow, got an error message going the User CP route. Pls provide access to a long time member and one-eyed supporter...
    A new user group has been formed and it's a simple matter of joining.
    To Join: Go to UserCP > Group Memberships > Join (Jubilee Avenue) Group > Request is sent by PM to Group Leader(s).
    The Group Leaders are the Jubilee Avenue (former WORL) Mods.
    There's an message about it at the top of the Dragons forum as well as a 'Jubilee Avenue' thread in the Dragons forum.

P.S. I have manually added you three: Auntie.Gerald, cyrus-hk1 and Wobbygong. So you should have access now.
    Hi Willow, I am the same as all the others and cannot access Jubilee Avenue, can you migrate me accross please.
    cheers,
    Wobbygong
    Willow,

I was wondering if you could help me please. I have also sent a msg to Smithtown.

Since migrating from the msn site I have had no issues accessing the jubilee ave site here on LU.

However, as of today, I have been requested to log in. After I do log in, I am told I do not have "permission to access" this page.

I would apprecite your helo to re-gain access.

Thank you in advance.

Andrew (andrewvarsany@lifung.com.hk)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…