The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brendothejet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi mate,
    I know this thread is quite old, but I have just stumbled across it. I would love a copy of these games if still available.

Cheers,
    Lenny

Quote:
    Originally Posted by brendothejet http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
    I'm trying to build a collection of high quality international RUgby League DVDs.

Currently have:

Australian Kangaroos vs PNG Kumuls '00 Townsville, QLD, Australia
    Australian Kangaroos vs Wales Dragons '03 - Brigend, Wales, Great Britain
    Australian Kangaroos vs USA Tomahawks '04 - PHillidelphia, PA, U.S.A
    Australian Kangaroos vs NZ Kiwis '06 - Melbourne, VIC, Australia

If you have matches you'd like to swap, sell or wish to copy mine just shout. I will be adding more games every day. Tommorrow I hope to have Irelands complete world cup campaign from 2000.

Cheers,

BTJ
    Hey mate... sorry I didn't reply to your text the other night. Having problems with Vodafone at the moment so not using my phone. Long story. Not much doing down here mate. Will you be down for round 1?
    Brendo ya f**king merkin, where have you been?!!

Saturday night, midnight at Cheers. Be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey man abit of Topic but how good is the man city news Im pumped man. I guess u should never say die all these merkins that gave me sh*t about going for man city could not be contacted today.
    brendan mate, just checked the list and it's sweet for the 3 of you to come.
    $16 each, and tickets for the game are $19. We'll all be out the front of the Taj at 3pm.

See you then champ!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest posts