The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pumba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Pumba,
    Looks like I won the Knights tipping comp on mytips this year. Haven't heard anything, was there no jersey up for grabs this year? I just thought the prize was the same as last year.
    Hey mate,

I've got a banner that I made, but the JPEG is 40Kbs, just wondering how I can compress is without losing the size and quality?

Maybe I could email it to you

Cheers

Ab
    Pumba - I get an error when trying to visit the movement section you have advertised in your signature. It doesn't seem to work - might be something to look at champ!
    G'day. I'm not sure I'm doing this right. I decided to come directly to you rather than post again in your thread. I asked for a banner, but have had a change of heart. I imagine you'd have many requests, so I'll have a go myself lol. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…