The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stagger eel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mario

barrett signed last wednesday source sticky fingers barrett hasnt told cronulla yet thats why no announcement yet
    sticky fingers..lol

poor bloke...it's amazing what you can do when you're not thinking straight..lol

thanks Lynn..

btw, that name is Manafakoua!!! I think
    hi mario
    spoke to sticky fingers today:lol: bloody idiots... anyways they havn't signed cronk yet but very keen, however they have got manese magnafoli(spell) used to play for souths and he came cheap
    hey Lynn..
    not a great deal but a friend of mine manages his sons footy team and continues to update me on what's happening but Cronk is still in the picture in a big way, but poor ole Ossie has been flat out with other stuff including the T saga and junior footy problems..

I may know something tomorrow..

Mario
    hey mario
    havnt seem ozzie since last week but cronks the one he wants....ANY GOSSIP from your end
    are you f**king serious dude???..lol..I had to look up this prick as I didn't know who he was and foun d out that there was similar rumour a year ago...you're on fire!!
    mario i have some juicy gossip passed onto me from richard wilkins , he told me that jeff goldbloom had died , he saw it on twitter and well it seems pretty legit......
    hey mario

saw his lordship today asked about inu going to the warriors early,,, he said i wish, also mentioned orford all he said was they are going all out for cooper cronk,he said that they still want inglis but he believes he will end up at bronco,s.

so thats all the goss except i got the feeling keating isnt going to be signed...i mentioned the bulldogs want him he said no the dont i think that maybe hodgekinson
    IS going there but not positive
    see ya
    lynn
    Hi Stagger I wrote you a Poem

You are small and wise
    You have such pretty eyes
    When I think of you I want to felch
    My legs start to quiver and my body begins to belch

You are more than a friend
    You are my lover in disguise
    Lay on your back and gently recieve my prize

Hope your having a top day mate!
    Mario, just remembered the other name Kevin mentioned, another Tautai but I don't know what position he plays
    no probs jason...

I'm lead to believe that Ross Smart was retrenched on Friday and I've been told that his possible replacement could be Josh Massoud!!!...

you may want to contact Sid and get some clarification because if that's true and than that is a disgrace.

Mario
    Mario

I just read your status on FB. Whats the news. Can you tell me? Sounds not good.

I am off to Chile tomorrow for a week, so i wont say anything.

Jason
    hey buddy any news on kingston i keep hearing he is coming to us at penrith
    here is one for you to keep a eye on Tai Tuivasa not graded by us big mistake he now is with your s g ball team 120kg human wrecking ball
    Hey Mario

You should be glad you can't watch this live, very disappointing and reasons fairly obvious. Lack of depth when Fui and cayless off, and Jono being exposed as one paced, and Robson providing nothing.

Ben Smith,Fui and Mateo going OK

Where are you this morning?
    G'day mate are you aware thru your contacts at the club as to whats the go with inu's lack of pace at the moment? niggling injury?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…