The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, just email. I'll be back at work tomorrow and will keep an eye out for it.
    Hey Willow, I am registered as epDragon62 but I think the email address is no longer valid and I've forgotten my password. That means I can only log in via my home computer and while the password is saved in Google Chrome.

So, I've registered again - plz approve.

Enrico.
    You can have your password emailed via the 'forgot password' link but can't change your email. It's a security issue that protects all members. Public profile messaging is definitely the wrong place for this. Send an email to forums@leagueunlimited.com and one of the friendly folk at LU will follow up.
    Cheers.
    Hey Willow,

Sorry to be a pain in the arse but I can't remember my password and since I've changed ISP my email is out of date - what's the best way to change both?

epDragon62
    No problems.
    EA is his own man and makes his own decisions. I hope he returns.
    Tipping Comp - it's on.
    Let's dance at a more private locale.

Signed, SFBT

Thank you for my time.
    dear sh*t-for-brains / tyrant,

why did EA do a runner? & what should we do for the tipping comp this season?

thank me for your time.
    It was merged into a current thread where the republic was already being discussed. You were starting a new thread on the same topic... and if you don't mind me saying, your post was more than a little incoherent. I suggest you look again in the light of day, if you know what I mean.

P.S. Thank you for the polite message, but this is the wrong place to ask - it's a public profile, visitor message area.
    dear sir/madam my topic on "the coalition must support the republic" has been moved .
    i see this as a seperate subject and require it's restoration
    thank you for your time
    G'day Steve, was there any further developments on us getting that block of seats under the stand mate ???
    Hey Willow. My mate aka GoGoMachineMan sent you a request to join Jubilee Ave Forum. I was just wondering if you can add him when you get this message as he's also a mad Saints fan and is stinging to join. Thanks
    Hi,
    Trying to get back into the Jubilee avenue forum. Have not been able to view for the last few months. Thanks
    Just look below OD. Assume you're talking about Jubilee Avenue. I'll activate you manually.
    I must be a bit (probabaly a bit more than a bit) computer illiterate but have not been able to view the site since loosing access some time ago. can you please send me access information to my new email address. many thanks . It is peterd@daracon.com.au
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…