The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steel Dragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, made it home alive - though slightly wet! Did some shopping at hurst and got rained on at one of the train stations.

At the moment I have the 99 jersey framed and sitting in the dining room, and I have the 95 Steelers framed and in my room. Others i have in storage, others still need framing.
    Sheridan: I did mention the club a few times, you couldve gone over lol

Was nice meeting you SD, guess you got home from husrt. alright
    see ya at the footy
    ahaha no - just being friendly :p

good luck getting all the signatures! haha where are ya gunna put all these jerseys? we have a framed one with people ranging from steve rogers, rod reddy, mark coyne, trent barrett and mark gasnier...

my pride and joy hhaha
    what - are you trying to pick me up?! ;)

Yeah, I plan on getting this years jersey signed and framed next time theres a fan day/signing thingy.
    Im trying to get each years jersey signed and framed. Doing it myself will work out HEAPS cheaper than buying from ebay
    It was just good to get outta town for the day.
    I didnt bother with the whole meet and sign bit - i figure there'll be other chances this year.
    Was pretty good - the whole bit with wendell on stage. When that finished, i went to the club with Pat and Liam.

I'm sure i'll see you again at the charity shield unless they have a fan day thing before hand
    really??? shoulda come and said hi!!

'the boys' are my dad, brother and his best mate so you wouldnt be interrupting!!

yeah it was good...didnt think it would be like it was, but was good to have something different - met all of the boys again, got a few photos, felt sooo good wearing me jersey again too haha - wore it all day :p

did you have a good time?
    we have met before a few times. I saw you guys in line to get checked off and you walked in front of where i was sitting.

You were with the boys so i didnt really wanna interrupt.

You have fun though?
    haaay,

how are ya?

me mate liam (wb2sos) told me that you had lunch at the club today with him and his lot... shame i didnt know earlier that you were there
    obviously i went, but always love meeting people from the fourm - always good to put faces to names :)

anyway hopefully catch up at a game soon
    sheridan
    The guys name is Duane from Propaganda in Balgowlah. He's a damn good printer. I don't have his phone # but I'll look it up on Monday and PM you again
    Cheers
    Greg (KG)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…