The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not really my call Hutty. You have to check with your captain. If you posted, the ref should mark it. I would hate to see a forfeit as it goes against the spirit of the game imo. For a start the players posts count towards their article counts. Plus the Kumuls deserve a shot at getting a bonus point for getting all articles in.
    Hey Willow, I've posted in the F7's thread in the Kumuls v Lions game. Depending on how Mick goes getting a couple more players, will the game go ahead?
    Send me a private message with more details. Really have no idea what you're talking about there. This is a public area.
    hey wilow .. does some bloke called the front row have access/the right to intervene as mod in the jubilee avenue sub-forum ?
    Hey Willow, epDragon62 trying to start fresh since I have gone round in circles trying to get my email address changed. Can you just approve my entry into Jubilee Ave as epDragon?

Thanks Buddy
    Probably not your fault Henry. I'll check it for you now.

By the way, loved your work in '75.
    Hoping you can help. Wanted to join the group. Went to UsersCP>Group M'ships>Join a Group. Ticked the box. States that request sent to PM (this was yesterday). Heard nothing, can't access the jubilee avenue forum....Did I do something wrong

Regards HenryTatana
    Wills, sorry mate, but I had a go at the dragons (F7s) players.

No-one is going to front this week.
    Don't know. Have you asked Twizzle? He is the forum administrator. If you can't find out, let me know and I'll look into it.
    hi willow

can you shed any light on why my pm's have been disabled ?

Cheers
    I mustn't know you that well then you've always seemed pretty laid back when I've seen you LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…