The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

skeepe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Great to see Manly smash Melbourne despite the biased refereeing against Manly. How'd the Raiders go against the Warriors?
    Serious mate...i'm no keyboard hero...your a f**kin queer merkin. Anytime anywhere...i'll be there with maroon n white f**kin bells on. Maybe i'll just turn up and break every finger on your hands so we dont have to read your constant rhetoric and diatribe...you probably dont even know what those words mean you simple grubby little puss bucket.
    f**k you're a champion mate, especially now you don't seem to hate the Knights as much, if we had fans like you we wouldn't be struggling financially
    Sorry mate, I've got far too much on at the moment, there's no way I'd be able to commit the necessary time to it. Thanks for the offer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…