The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AliN
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• chur,im interested in joining as i would like to keep in touch with NZ/Kiwis Warriors .I'm been living in Perth for 6yrs and all we get is gay football on the paper,tv everywhere!!! go nuts.So it be good to chat about league.
    Hey Alin, itz me RogerT, as I can't get hold of Trev, I was wonderin what is happennin with NZWarriorstribe site? I havn't been able to get in for a few days now, are we gone for good lol cya.
    Hi,
    Would be interested in joining your group as I am after trading with anybody who has NZ RL dvds, test and provincial.
    I have over 1000 games mainly English and Aussie from the 80s & 90s and I am interested in the era of Graham, McGhan, Bell, Ah Kuoi etc
    Live in England and I am hgappy to post to NZ/Aus.
    If you would like to see my list emial me at hollypark@tiscali.co.uk
    Many thanks Simon
    Hello Ali and Mr Bash,

I personaly would like to thank you for the amazing effort you made in posting me out Warriors dvds every week this year. I dont have many heroes but you guys are definetly at the top of the list.

I cannot express how much I have appreciated it and what a great pleasure it is to get a package each week with the games. So my hat definetly goes off to you !

I will be posting something little around xmas - and will let you know to look out for it.

Please can you let me know if there is any money owing to you for the fantsatic service you provided. I havent been in touch with it as much as I should be as I have been wrapped up with business. Please let me know and I will take care of it immediately.

You guys are truely rock stars - all the BEST and lets hope the National team can get their act together at the World CUP

One last time

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!:D
    No worries Dave, it's a respect thing for the Maori way.
    Must admit to being a bit sceptical as to why an Aussie was interested, thinking you were making fun of our culture.
    Hats off to you now tho.
    Thanks for that. I'm hopeless at spelling sometimes.
    Im enjoying learning stuff at your forum. Good people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…