The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So Coops where are we at? I haven't heard much after our get together at the pub a few months ago with the fellas. Still keen to do something. Anything
    Hi Cooper-man i sent it over in PM a while ago ill try again let me know in 5 minutes if you don't have it
    Mate the army is going great. Couldnt get to the game yesterday but will be there with bells on this week. I'll keep an eye out for you boys.
    Hey dude im thinking of going with a mate of mine. I just have to find out if im working or not. Will know by tonight.
    Can you let me know were we are going to sit so i can by the tickets for that as well?
    if u want too see mine there are penty of picturres on my facebook u dont have to be a friend to view look up shane wyrzynski and have a look for urself.

ps if u werent such a trackhead i would of flown u up if u couldnt afford it and i have a spare seatur a passionate dragons supporter and we need all the supporters we can get this sat night.

take care

shane

i dont need to make money of any supporters i have my own i was just trying to get the supporters who wanted a special momentum like the ones i have hanging off my fingers a chance to get one and cheaper
    hey pete

just for ur information mate i got the ring valued at jewellers in hurstville and the small one was valued at $1480 so as i can see i was going to totally rip people off now as for the big one for $1000 it got valued on the weekend at $2600 so yeah and i have 5 guys wanting the bigger one but hey if ur mate can make them cheaper can u pass me on his number? as the people from zed and zed or zen and zen i dont have their cards on me even said themselves i have no problems with copyrights as i have St George dragons on them and as for their rings ur kidding urself if u think they are worth the money u pay for them they are half the size and u can hardly see the emblem. They were wrapped when i showed them my ring and said if was way beter priced and quality than theirs. Oh and cheaper
    hey mate sorry i missed ur call early im on holidays in the US and was alseep lol... Thankgod canberra trip is on sat....ill be back b4 the 15th of august so im gunna get my cousin or sam to pay for a bus ticket for me...
    ill call ya in a few days cant wait for this trip...take care go the dragons
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…