The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2_Smoking_Guns
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's it 2SG,

You and I are done on this forum.

You're a vindictive little turd who has obvious issues accepting criticism of your Wife's country to the extent that you attack others who disagree with you personally.

As I seem to be a personal favourite target of yours (especially when opportunity presents itself, I.e. Other posters are laying in to me because they also disagree) - I think it's best if we finish our association on this forum. I will be putting you on my ignore list and reporting you to a Mod for further action.

I don't mind disagreements, but posters in this forum like yourself and MU should be above childish playground bullying and name calling.

I've given you numerous chances to discuss topics with me rationally, but you just haven't even tried.

Regards,
    Jamie.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest posts