The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

deal.with.it
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi 'Deal', Thought I'd quickly touch base. Not sure if this is the new messages process or not ! Anyhow, hopefully can gather a half dozen or so for ComGames gathering. Know a couple of guys not on the LU forums who are keen as well. The Partisan / Damian
    Reactions: deal.with.it
    deal.with.it
    deal.with.it
    Yeah great. I may be able to round up a few people too. Do you live in Brisbane?
    The Partisan
    The Partisan
    Yeah ....Inner northside.
    The Partisan
    The Partisan
    Hey DWI, FYI I've now got a work thing on Saturday that i can't get out of so will not be a starter as would only be there by well after 6. Will have to a catch up some other time. TP
    Hi I think this is how i can get in touch to you, because I don't have enough posts to send pms. If you send me your email address, I can send you a list of what I have and we can sort something out.
    many thanks
    Darren dmabbott2@msn.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest posts