The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey willow any chance of being let back in...........

when I go to send the request it saids all full etc

cheers mate
    Hi Willow,

I'm in the process of creating a website (www.footyfiles.com.au). It's still in it's infancy, and is not much more than a conceptual website at the moment, but I'd like to introduce it to members of League Unlimited (probably via TFC) so at the very least, I can get people submitting articles to help stock the site. I've messaged El Diablo, and he's advised me to get admin's approval first. If site admin have any objection to me publicising this website, let me know. It's my own personal project, and not a for profit thing at all. The aim is to draw people's attention to the imbalance in the media.

Please advise if it's ok. I don't want to be accused of trying to spam under the site's radar.
    *pokes* sorry Willow mate. LOL I just thought you or one of the site admins could take a peek at the Willo pease read thread in the 'go ahead ask us anything' part of the forum. The thread is by a friend of mine who I leant the username and password briefly to post the thread. I've since changed the password so my friend won't post anymore

thanks iv advance!
    regards
    Vick aka BRF82
    Gday Mate,

I write for a new magazine called Rugby League Player due to be launched in May.

We are looking at doing a feature on online forums such as yours, and am wondering if I could ask you a few questions about the site?

Regards,
    Chris
    I cant use PM willow as I need to give my email to LU to get my PM priviliges back.
    Willow .. Your mate El Diablo has just wished death on me .. I don't care whether you think I'm a merkin or not BUT this is just wrong. He should be banned.

And no .. I don't have the ability to report any message, I think The Front Row took away this capacity.

Cheers
    Peter
    I have been trying to send my new email address to LU without success.

can I email it to you?

Nice piece on the U.K.

Also, I have been approached by another f7 team seeking my services for a year.

They are struggling a bit atm.

Will the bags loan me out for a year? If not, I will have to refuse the kind offer.

Cheers

Dave.
    G'day..lol
    How do you "nicely" suggest someone learns how to spell??
    ( In the Dragons room...whats more..!!)

I mean...we're talking Kogarah and Jubilee here....ffs..lol.
    Now I don't wanna give anyone up here but there is 1 (one ) even less educated than the rest of us un-educated!!
    Pet hate I know.....perhaps tolerance....lol
    Just basic stuff though..
    Cheers,
    Jubileeboy
    Thanks for that Bulldog Force. Same to you and to all fellow forummers. :thumn
    Mate Im still at work, please accept my apologies award.

In fact you or Gregstar can accept on my behalf

Cheers dave
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…