What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

три, два, один vs Dragons

wibble

Bench
3 Leutele- becoming very consistent. Much better than his first game v Stains
2 Gallen- the rock in the middle
1 Bird (Flanagan for switching him)- Liked Val, but we needed something extra and Bird provided that when it counted

Frenzy.

Immortal
The refs were phuqued to be honest. The Sharks got most 50/50s and were the beneficiaries of at least one clanger. I thought the pass to Feki for his first was forward. Graham's fumble playing the ball.

Defo got the rub of the green in that one.

Card Shark

Immortal
Bullshit

Pass was backwards & McCrone rakes the ball as Graham tries to play it.

No sympathy here!

Drakon

Juniors
Excellent
Fill this up for me will ya?

View attachment 13170
Looks like the dried river bed of 50 years of Sharks tears! Dried up after the 2016 G/F and will fill again very soon.

Seriously, Frenzy nailed it. Just disappointing to be beaten by the bad ref calls. They missed the MCrone strip too let me say but it was the two tries as mentioned by Frenzy that were the seriously bad calls.

For the Dragons, it's been 3 weeks in a row of calls like that and missed forward passes etc. As McGregor said in his press conference, he sent 19 queries on ref's calls to Tony Archer and Archer confirmed 11 of them were wrong.

It's just poor for the game in general.

Quigs

Immortal
Looks like the dried river bed of 50 years of Sharks tears! Dried up after the 2016 G/F and will fill again very soon.

Seriously, Frenzy nailed it. Just disappointing to be beaten by the bad ref calls. They missed the MCrone strip too let me say but it was the two tries as mentioned by Frenzy that were the seriously bad calls.

For the Dragons, it's been 3 weeks in a row of calls like that and missed forward passes etc. As McGregor said in his press conference, he sent 19 queries on ref's calls to Tony Archer and Archer confirmed 11 of them were wrong.

It's just poor for the game in general.

f**k Drakon, if youse listen and believe everything that Corporal Klinger post in hear youse are on a hiding to nothing.

Latest posts