What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

три, два, один vs Dragons

carcharias

Immortal
Looks like the dried river bed of 50 years of Sharks tears! Dried up after the 2016 G/F and will fill again very soon.

Seriously, Frenzy nailed it. Just disappointing to be beaten by the bad ref calls. They missed the MCrone strip too let me say but it was the two tries as mentioned by Frenzy that were the seriously bad calls.

For the Dragons, it's been 3 weeks in a row of calls like that and missed forward passes etc. As McGregor said in his press conference, he sent 19 queries on ref's calls to Tony Archer and Archer confirmed 11 of them were wrong.

It's just poor for the game in general.
If you think you're going to come in here and get sympathy from me, then you are sadly mistaken.
f**k the Dragons and their entire fan base.
You can all lick the unwiped anus of defeat.

Drakon

Juniors
If you think you're going to come in here and get sympathy from me, then you are sadly mistaken.
f**k the Dragons and their entire fan base.
You can all lick the unwiped anus of defeat.
Dear cackyarse, I am not looking for your sympathy. In fact with your attitude you seem to need the sympathy .
And as far as licking the unwiped anus of defeat, I suggest you know that taste well!
Till next time!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Looks like the dried river bed of 50 years of Sharks tears! Dried up after the 2016 G/F and will fill again very soon.

Seriously, Frenzy nailed it. Just disappointing to be beaten by the bad ref calls. They missed the MCrone strip too let me say but it was the two tries as mentioned by Frenzy that were the seriously bad calls.

For the Dragons, it's been 3 weeks in a row of calls like that and missed forward passes etc. As McGregor said in his press conference, he sent 19 queries on ref's calls to Tony Archer and Archer confirmed 11 of them were wrong.

Listen phuque. I dont post so you putrid scum can agree with me. I just post what I see.

The calls were bad but didnt cost you the game. What cost you the game is your side dont have big enough hearts or enough smarts to convert your advantages into a win.

No team with McCrone can go deep into the semis. He's an abhorent player. Halfback rating no. 16 in this comp. Most of your backs suck except the bloke we are taking off you, Dugan.

You'll lose the next 3 as well.

carcharias

Immortal
Dear cackyarse, I am not looking for your sympathy. In fact with your attitude you seem to need the sympathy .
And as far as licking the unwiped anus of defeat, I suggest you know that taste well!
Till next time!

Oh I know it
Not today though
Or last year

wibble

Bench

So, McGregor picks out 19 incidents that he thinks have been terribly called against his side. Not a random sample mind you, ones he really needs an explanation for because he thinks they are wrong. So not "close calls" in his mind.

He has all the time in the world to look over these, and he got only about half right?

And the referees have to make the calls under game pressure, in real time.

So even the coach only gets the calls he sees as way against him right about 50% of the time, but has the hide to cry that sometimes the 50/50 calls in the game go against his side?

His press conference was embarrassing. Ricky Stuart level of blaming everyone but themselves (except dumping it on the half back a bit, also a Stuart favourite...).

coolumsharkie

Referee
Till next time!

Flavour is completely subjective. At this point, we have a beautiful premiership flavoured ice cream, with a crusty caramel center that seeps out Elle Mcpherson's vaginal fluids.

You cun ts have a salt lick and a horse named Mary.

We even have an old VHS video of Mimi (which is vagina in PNG) to fall back on. You guys have a butt hgrt Gaz spurting sauces and shit, his commentating was hilarious.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
After every shit mc crone kick and we took the quick tap ..not one of their players were onside

No penalty.

Chad got done for holding down in a tackle
Next time he got tackled he was held down longer

No penalty

carcharias

Immortal
Not one commentator said a thing about a forward pass against Feki ( in real time )

Gasnier
Even said it was ok

Card Shark

Immortal
After every shit mc crone kick and we took the quick tap ..not one of their players were onside

No penalty.

Teams are never on side in these situations & are rarely onside at all.

Yes they get back with the ref but they leave too early, particularly when the other team is bringing it off their line.

Almost need a 12m 10m to negate this...teams are way too fit.

Amin Yashed

Juniors
I've said it before. The standard of refereeing in our game is appalling. The sooner Greenberg gets rid of Archer the better, but even that probably won't help.

Card Shark

Immortal
The standard of refereeing is ok.

Could be better but could be a lot worse.

A f**king hard job with decisions to be made every couple of seconds.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The standard of refereeing is ok.

Could be better but could be a lot worse.

A f**king hard job with decisions to be made every couple of seconds.

"In a game they make approximately 400 critical decisions and they do that at about 85 per cent of their maximum heart rate. They run somewhere between eight and 10 kilometres every game.

Link

Card Shark

Immortal
I watched their press conference yesterday- no blowing up but rambling on about ref errors & sending a list to Archer.

I'm pretty sure he never asked why any bad decisions went in the Dragons favour.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
"In a game they make approximately 400 critical decisions and they do that at about 85 per cent of their maximum heart rate. They run somewhere between eight and 10 kilometres every game.

Link
Yeah...tough gig. Will never get it 100% right while there's the human element involved.Don't reckon I've seen a more blatant forward pass in my life as the one tommy t threw in Manly's third try last night but the Donkeys have been arsey all year. At the end of the day/season it usually evens up.

jak

Bench
I watched their press conference yesterday- no blowing up but rambling on about ref errors & sending a list to Archer.

I'm pretty sure he never asked why any bad decisions went in the Dragons favour.
keep looking I'm sure you will find a positive in there somewhere.