What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

👊🏽 OT - THE GRAND FINAL THREAD 👊🏽

PJ

First Grade
Let them enjoy their win.

That they have to come into a random fan forum and gloat is sad, shows how little they are really enjoying it if this makes them happier.

Living in Penrith is sadder still.

I still think the whole thing is weird the way that society essentially 'celebrates' drug-taking and alcohol intoxication in the music biz (think Keith Richards etc), but plays the whole "OMG the children" OUTRAGE in the NRL. You can't have it both ways

I couldn't help myself mate, and I knew you'd understand this post.
Yes it's a cover, but it was my introduction to the song, and it has a classic Ita Buttrose slant from the time of AIDS and Ita's stance on it all.
I call the Ita and rubber hose reference as bordering on genius, but I am a silly person.

snout

First Grade
Let them enjoy their win.

That they have to come into a random fan forum and gloat is sad, shows how little they are really enjoying it if this makes them happier.

Living in Penrith is sadder still.
Lol.
Once you mentioned living penriff......crickets.