What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R13 Sat :: Tigers 40 Cowboys 16 @ Campbelltown

Round 13 Result :: Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

wes-main.jpg
v
nql-alt.jpg

WESTS TIGERS
1 Brett Hodgson ©, 2 Taniela Tuiaki, 3 Dean Collis, 4 Chris Lawrence, 5 Shannon McDonnell, 6 Benji Marshall, 7 Mathew Head
8 Bryce Gibbs, 9 Robbie Farah, 10 Keith Galloway, 11 Ben Te’o, 12 Chris Heighington, 13 Dene Halatau
Int - 14 John Morris, 15 Danny Galea, 16 Corey Payne, 17 Bronson Harrison
Reserves: 18 Beau Ryan​

NORTH QUEENSLAND
1 Ashley Graham, 2 Mark Henry, 3 Ben Harris, 4 Ben Farrar, 5 John Williams, 6 Daniel Abraham, 7 Travis Burns
8 Ray Cashmere, 9 Aaron Payne (c), 10 Carl Webb, 11 Nick Slyney, 12 Jacob Lillyman, 13 Sam Faust
Interchange: 14 Anthony Watts, 15 Matt Bartlett, 16 Sione Faumuina, 17 Shane Tronc
Reserves: 18 Scott Bolton​

Referee
ref-yell.jpg
Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Dan Eastwood, Brett Suttor; Video Referee: Graeme West​

Schedule
Gates 5:15pm -- Toyota 5:15pm -- NRL 7:30pm​

Related Matches
Toyota Cup Tigers v Cowboys @ Campbelltown, Sat 5:15pm
NSW Cup Mid Season Break
QLD Cup Mackay v Northern @ Mackay, Sat 7:00pm​

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
Cowboys will need a miracle to win this.

After origin, suspension and injuries... they're going to be struggling against a Tigers team which is in pretty good form of late.

beave

Coach
God knows how much the tigers will win by............................... god i wish this season would just end........................

Rovelli

Bench
Pretty tough for the Cowboys. No Thurston, no Bowen = nothing. Injuries and suspensions also taking their toll. Tigers will probably have no-one in SOO 2, so their team may be close to full-strength. Tigers by 10+, won't be surprised if they win by 20+, but I don't want to jinx them. A win is a win.

If we don't belt these nuffbags by 30 we are dead set kidding ourselves, although the wet weather won't help us at all.

Shorty

Staff member
I'd like us to have a respectable margin,like Beave I'm finding this season pretty painful.

smeghead

Bench
GIBBS OUT WITH KNEE INJURY
Wests Tigers prop Bryce Gibbs has been ruled out of the match against the North Queensland Cowboys at Campbelltown Sports Stadium on Saturday, June 7.

Gibbs suffered a nasty gash to his right knee in the loss to the Sydney Roosters on Monday night.

He was named in the team to play the Cowboys on Tuesday but his knee has since become infected.

Gibbs was admitted into hospital last night where the wound was re-opened and cleaned.

It appears Gibbs will be out for three to five weeks

smeghead

Bench
With the rain and injuries and the fact we will probably replace Gibbs with a back I am less and less confident about this one

wittyfan

Referee
I hope The Twerp cops a long, long holiday.

He's never been much of player and never will be.

gong_eagle

First Grade

22 - 0 to the tigers

Cowboys in brackets

Errors: 3 (2)
Completions: 13/15 (5/7)
Penalties: 5 (1)
Scrums: 1 (1)
Tackles: 70 (114)
1 on 1 Tackles: 2 (7)
Missed Tackles: 3 (19)
Line Breaks: 5 (0)