What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R13 Sat :: Tigers 40 Cowboys 16 @ Campbelltown

Round 13 Result :: Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gong_eagle

First Grade

Wests Tigers 22

Tries (4)

Dean Collis 6m
Shannon McDonnell 11m
Mathew Head 22m
Ben Te'o 26m

Conversions (3/4)

Brett Hodgson 8m
Brett Hodgson 24m
Brett Hodgson 27m

Cowboys 6
Tries (1)
Nick Slyney 34m

Conversions (1/1)
John Williams 35m

Goalkickers (1/1)
John Williams 1 from 1

Cowboys in brackets
Errors: 5 (2)
Completions: 19/23 (11/13)
Penalties: 9 (3)
Scrums: 1 (2)
Tackles: 121 (157)
1 on 1 Tackles: 2 (7)
Missed Tackles: 8 (20)
Line Breaks: 5 (1)
Offloads: 3 (1)
Runs: 79 (60)
Runs Metres: 671m (460m)
Try Assists: 3 (0)
40/20s: 0 (0)
Line Dropouts: 1 (0)

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Run arounds are now obstructions. These guys have 100% no idea that any of them have jobs is a joke. No one can say it is that hard to make simple decisions on simple rules. I really wish I could get payed for being a video ref it's the easiest job in the world and by the looks of it you don't even need to know the rules.

kedwav_warrior

Juniors
The ref is a complete joke. Hometown ref yet again. I agree with payne, wests are the best milkers in the game. And there fans are the biggest whingers. I bet they will be worried if the cowboys get a fair rub.

The ref is a complete joke. Hometown ref yet again. I agree with payne, wests are the best milkers in the game. And there fans are the biggest whingers. I bet they will be worried if the cowboys get a fair rub.

wow u must be watching a different game

cause the ref is on cowboys side for sure , how Burns wasnt sent of is unbelable

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Great to see Benji improving each week. If he can get back to his best and Hodgo and Farah stay in good form Wests Tigers can do anything in attack. Defense still needs lots of work though.

Ianc

Juniors
The Cowboys were terrible & you tigger fans should be more upset that you didn't put 60 on us. But if you think the ref was against you guys you are deadset kidding yourselves.
Enjoy the two points & the fact that Benji appears to be getting some confidence.

The Cowboys were terrible & you tigger fans should be more upset that you didn't put 60 on us. But if you think the ref was against you guys you are deadset kidding yourselves.
Enjoy the two points & the fact that Benji appears to be getting some confidence.

so why wasnt burns sent off

we had to play with a 3 man bench cause of the idiot

Ianc

Juniors
he did it twice not once the 2nd time he should of been sent

Don't agree! He'll get a few weeks for the spear, maybe one for the high but neither or both added deserved a send off.
Worse than that happens every game without a send off. Penalties & on report are enough IMO.

Latest posts