What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R19 Sun :: Rabbitohs 12 Tigers 36 @ ANZ

Round 19 Result :: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

sou-main.jpg
v
wes-main.jpg

SOUTH SYDNEY
1 Nathan Merritt, 2 Shannon Hegarty, 3 Jamie Simpson, 4 Beau Champion, 5 Fetuli Talanoa, 6 Craig Wing, 7 Chris Sandow
8 Scott Geddes, 9 Issac Luke, 10 Roy Asotasi (c), 11 Luke Stuart, 12 David Fa'alogo, 13 John Sutton​

Interchange: 14 Beau Falloon, 15 Shannan MacPherson, 16 Manase Manuakofoa, 17 Michael Greenfield
Reserves: 18 David Kidwell​

WESTS TIGERS
1. Brett Hodgson ©, 2. Taniela Tuiaki, 3. Dene Halatau, 4. Chris Lawrence, 5. Beau Ryan, 6. Benji Marshall, 7. Robbie Farah
8. Keith Galloway, 9. John Morris, 10. Bryce Gibbs, 11. Bronson Harrison, 12. Chris Heighington, 13. Ben Te’o​

Interchange: 14. Stuart Flanagan, 15. Liam Fulton, 16. Corey Payne, 17. Daine Laurie​

Referee
ref-yell.jpg
Jason Robinson
Sideline Officials: Chris James & Russell Turner; Video Referee: Tim Mander​

Schedule
Gates 12:45pm -- Toyota 12:45pm -- NRL 3:00pm​

Related Matches
Toyota Cup R19 Rabbitohs v Tigers @ ANZ, Sun 12:45pm
NSW Cup R15 Auckland v North Sydney @ Mt Smart #2, Sat 12:45pm NZT
NSW Cup R15 CC Storm v Balmain R/E @ Morrie Breen Oval Kanwal, Sat 1:00pm
NSW Cup R15 Wentworthville v Western Suburbs @ Ringrose, Sun 2:30pm​

08-r19game7.jpg

Last edited:

Rovelli

Bench
Crunch match. Not sure how where the Tigers will be (they are also playing tonight). You'd have to give the favourites' tag to the Bunnies.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Souffs will belt us.

And I hope they do too. The closer supercoach is to joining the queue at centrelink, the better.

dragondad

First Grade
Any chance Tigers can wear the Balmain heritage jersey (Just like they wore the Magpies 1 last night)

Spank

Juniors
Just scored a corporate box invitation whoooo although i was going anyways.

Tigers by 8

wittyfan

Referee
Tigers showed some improvement last night but Souths are on the crest of a wave.

Souths by 10.

Any chance Tigers can wear the Balmain heritage jersey (Just like they wore the Magpies 1 last night)

They've embarrassed the Magpies jersey so I suppose as a Joint Venture, all things being equal, it's apt that they bring shame to the Balmain strip as well.

Tim Sheens... Royce Simmons... Corey Payne... Ben Te'o... John Morris... Junior Burger... Coach unduly criticising particular players while others escape censure... consistently playing guys out of position... losing Hodgson... not signing any big forwards... rotating between 122 home grounds

Noycey, you're definitely a clairvoyant because your prediction that the Tigers would become the Manchester Utd of the NRL has materialised.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
They've embarrassed the Magpies jersey so I suppose as a Joint Venture, all things being equal, it's apt that they bring shame to the Balmain strip as well.

Tim Sheens... Royce Simmons... Corey Payne... Ben Te'o... John Morris... Junior Burger... Coach unduly criticising particular players while others escape censure... consistently playing guys out of position... losing Hodgson... not signing any big forwards... rotating between 122 home grounds

Noycey, you're definitely a clairvoyant because your prediction that the Tigers would become the Manchester Utd of the NRL has materialised.

Manchester United :lol:

There has been some great quotes over the last few years but thats definately top of the list.

I also liked "John Morris will be our Cooper Cronk". :lol:

MattJ

Juniors
Looking forward to this one, I too have the privelage of viewing this game from a corporate box.
Will be very close, but i think we deserve to be slight favourites on current form.